Board-wide announcements & FAQs, general fan concerns, site problems, suggestions for new features, etc.

Moderator: Controllers

Postby canofhumdingers » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Seems I’m seeing more threads show that there’s a new unread post, but when I click on it, that post is nowhere to be found.

For example, the “Superman: the Man of Steel” thread in the Sci-fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and TV sub forum shows the latest post is by Dr Kain on Sunday Sept. 16 at 3:11pm. But when I enter the thread the last post I see is by mr.negativity on Friday sept 14 at 7:52am. And the thread never marks itself as having been read after I enter it.

What gives?
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Re: New posts not showing up in thread?

Postby jellydonut25 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:46 am

canofhumdingers wrote:Seems I’m seeing more threads show that there’s a new unread post, but when I click on it, that post is nowhere to be found.

For example, the “Superman: the Man of Steel” thread in the Sci-fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and TV sub forum shows the latest post is by Dr Kain on Sunday Sept. 16 at 3:11pm. But when I enter the thread the last post I see is by mr.negativity on Friday sept 14 at 7:52am. And the thread never marks itself as having been read after I enter it.

What gives?

I deleted that post due to some rather vulgar language that wasn't caught by the language filter and the post adding nothing to discussion. As for the thread not being marked as read....dunno.
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Return to Announcements, FAQs, Suggestions and Help