[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
GiganGoji's best work...probably ever. • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

GiganGoji's best work...probably ever.

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

GiganGoji's best work...probably ever.

Postby GiganGoji » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:08 pm

I'm a sophomore in high school, and this trimester, I'm taking "Intro to Film". One of our assignments is a flipbook. Sort of. We have to draw a 200 frame animation. 200 pictures. It all comes out to be like, a 30 second little animation. Most students did stick figures on skateboards or flowers growing. Some did people kissing. Me...I did Godzilla.
Stupid me. Stupid STUPID me. It takes a heckofalot longer to draw Godzilla than it does to draw a stick person. 200 frames. At least.
I actually completed it today. It's all finished editing. I'll see if I can put it onto a site for you guys to see. If you aren't impressed...I'll...cry or something.
Anyways, it goes as follows:
A horribly-drawn (but that's besides the point) Godzilla rises out of the water and roars as the last few seconds of the main theme from 1954 plays. Godzilla wades off the screen as it fades to black...
A couple is standing in the street as Godzilla's massive foot slams down in front of them, cueing "King of the Monsters" from "Final Wars" to play. It scrolls up...up Godzilla's leg...up his side...up his arm...and stops at his head. He smirks.
Godzilla is standing in the city. His spines begin to light up. He lifts his head back, and then forward, as his beam shoots out of his mouth, and shoots across the Tokyo skyline. It blows through the Tokyo Tower. Near Mt. Fuji, his beam makes contact with the X-Seijin mothership (?), and it explodes in a giant firey ball. "King of the Monsters" fades out. Cuts to black. You hear Godzilla's roar as "Godzilla" appears on the screen. Credits roll.
I've like, never bragged ever...but this has got to be the greatest thing I have ever made in my entire life. :D 8-)

Oh, um, I just realized that I forgot to put "Dedicated to everyone at Club Toyko" in the credits...sorry :oops: ...but yeah, that was supposed to be in there. :)
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby DannyBeane » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:13 pm

sounds cool got a link to it?
DannyBeane
Burning Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:29 pm

Not yet. I shoulf have one next week...sorry...(my finals start Monday...ugg! :cry: )
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:03 am

Here is a photo of the two-and-one-third-pages tall Godzilla I drew for a scene in it...the head looks a little squished, but that's cause of the angle.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/15812071/
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:34 am

GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:32 am

Ok. Google is being mean and decided to stop working. With the uploading stuff. So, unless any of you can host it, I can't put it on the web.
(It's in a .dv and an .mp4 format, whatever that is.)
Sorry.
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Art Studio