[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Shout Outs! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Shout Outs!

Share your monstrous musings and the techniques you use to craft them! Need help in gettting your ideas rendered? Post your requests here as well!

Moderator: Controllers

Shout Outs!

Postby king_ghidorah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

So thanks to kiryu and inferior rodan I've really become interested in a lot of your art work. I figured I'd create a thread for art that you have found..or artist that you know...that you'd like to draw attention to.

I don't know this guy, but I like his updated take on several classic Ultra kaiju...take a look...

http://kjmarch.deviantart.com/gallery/26353508

And I also like this slightly stylized take on the kaiju of Ultra Q tho some of the colors used on kaiju like Pagos are off...but since it's a b/w show I'll give it a pass

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... q#/d46duv7
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: Shout Outs!

Postby Inferior Rodan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Inferior Rodan
Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am

I really like the Gesura from that Ultra Kaiju Bestiary thing.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 am

king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 am

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 am

I was gonna post some stuff but I'm now totally distraught over the discovery that one of my favorite artists ever ever ever has vanished from the internet. D8

But when I return to post some stuff, be prepared for fewer kaiju than you might expect and lots more naked women. >>

EDIT:

OHTHANKGODIFOUNDHIM.

Here he is, Antti Ojala (some images are NSFW!):

http://www.aojala.com/

I love how tight and bubblegum-esque his style is. Love it.

On the opposite end of the scale, here we have Kristina Havens, a figure artist with a much more realistic, observational style (beware, she paints primarily nude women):

http://krystyna81.blogspot.com/

I MEAN JESUS WOULD YOU LOOKIT THOSE COLORS.

Another I've taken a shine to lately is , sister of the creator of Mother****ing .

I'll post more later. You may wonder, "Jared, where the HELL are the monsters? These are just a bunch of girls!" and, well, I don't really have an answer for that right now. Honestly, if you ask me to gush over my favorite artists, I'm typically going to gush over artists who draw really beautiful women than really cool monsters. :lol:
Artisanal Practical Effects & Kaiju Content
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:50 am

I love that one you singled out from Kristina! Absolute perfect body!
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby kiryugoji04 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah, I'm totally in awe of her work. When I first met her (we were in an art show together) I was reduced to a blubbering fool whenever I went over to her booth. D:

I think this is the WIP version but I bought a print of this image (same model as the other):

LE GODS, THE COLORS.
Artisanal Practical Effects & Kaiju Content
kiryugoji04
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla