[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla fanfic that I'm making up as I go along... • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla fanfic that I'm making up as I go along...

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla fanfic that I'm making up as I go along...

Postby GiganGoji » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:18 am

Last edited by GiganGoji on Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:18 am

The sweet smell of cotton candy filled William's nostrils as he slowly opened his eyes...to find himself lying in a bed. "Oh thank goodness..." though William, "It was all a dream..."...he stood up, and then collapsed onto the floor. The pain in his leg told him that it wasn't a dream. That, and the fact that this wasn't his bed he was lying in.
"Oh, good, you're awake." came the voice of the older girl, behind him.
William tunred to face her, blushing.
"I'm SO sorry about earlier, I don't know what came over me..."
The girl sighed and sat down next to him on the bed.
"It's alright. You were in shock form your leg injury...I'm sorry I dropped the beam back on your leg. It's just that...I HATE it when guys act like that towards me, especially in front of my little sister. I just want to be treated like, a friend, you know? Not as-"
"...just some 'object' of affection?" finished William.
"Exactly!" said the sister.
"You smell good." blurted out William.
The older sister stared at him.
"You mean the cotton candy?" She asked.
"yeah..." sighed William.
"Save it." the sister said as she got up to leave the room.
"Wait! I still don't know why I'm here!" Called out William from the bed.
"Then you'll just have to wait. Go to sleep, William." Said the sister as she left the room, turning off the light.
"Psh..." said William to himself, "Sleep...Ha! I'm not tired...I'm not....ti...ire...d..."....
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:38 am

The teacher was speaking and writing on the board, but all William could hear was "Blah blah blah blah..."...William's eyes drifted to the seat to his left. "Drat! It's empty!" William said to himself. "She's always here..." William pondered where the pretty girl is today...she comes in on time every day...this is strange..."I can't ask anyone whee she is; I don't even know her name!" he tought. A B'z song popped into his head, and he began stomping his foot on the floor to the beat of the song.
"And we say wow, wow, wow, wow-" he began to sing
"Anything you'd like to say to the class, William?" came the Teacher's voice.
"Oh crap," William thought, after realizing the whole class was watching him sing.
"Um...no, continue your lesson" William slid down in his chair.
"Good," said the teacher, "I see there's no 'Bad Communication' between us...ha ha ha..." the teacher went back to writing on the board.
William decided to distract himself by watching the pretty girl draw flowers on all her papers again, so he turned his head to the seat to his left...but she wasn't there.
"Oh, yeah, crap." He remembered. He began stomping his foot to the beat again.
"William, would you please knock it off?" Asked the teacher.
"Oh, yeah, sorry!" William stopped his feet by forces his hands on his knees.
William heard the beat again, grwoing louder. He looked down at his feet, but they weren't moving.
"William, I asked you to knock it off!" came the teacher.
"I'm not doing anything!" said William.
Little by little, as the beat grew louder, the ground began to shake more and more...
"looks as if you're off the hook this time, William....heh....saved by the Tsunami..." chuckled the teacher, "Stay calm, you guys..." said the teacher, as all the students began to leave the classroom.
"Sheesh, you guys and gals are almost seniors! You think you'd know the proper Tsunami procedures!"
A student tapped the teacher on the shoulder and pointed out the window.
"Uh...sir...that's not a tsunami..."
William, the teacher, and the remaining students screamed as a large object hurtled towards the building...

"AHHHH!!!" William shot up in bed.
The light quickly turned on as Aiko and her sister ran into the room.
"What is it?" Asked the older sister.
"I think he had a nightmare!" said her little sister.
"Don't be silly. Guys his age don't have-"
"Yeah...it was a nightmare..." came William.
"Aww, poor baby" said the older sister sarcastically as Aiko giggled.
"The worse part was that she wasn't even in school that day!" William plopped back down in bed.
"Who?" asked Aiko
"He'll tell you in the morning, now go to bed. It's really late." The older sister pushed Aiko out the door.
"Get some water if you need to, and try to stay quiet...I'm" **yawn** "Really tired..."
"Alright," said William. "...would you tuck me in?" he asked.
His reply was a pillow to the face.
"And go to sleep!" said the sister, turning off the light.
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews