[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla: Final Wars (totally unrelated...:D) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla: Final Wars (totally unrelated...:D)

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla: Final Wars (totally unrelated...:D)

Postby GiganGoji » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:54 am

Prologue...

February 14th, 20xx, 12:15 am.
General Kire Nropsgnilk's quarters.

"...and I know this "Valentines" junk sickens you, General...but...I have one for you..."
General Kire slowly takes the Valentine, unsure of what awaits him inside.
"You shouldn't have, Ms. Grey..." General Kire comments as he begins to open his Valentine. He unfolds the paper heart and reads the inside.
"Roses are red, violets are blue, we've found more DNA for your Kiryu..." General Kire stares at Ms. Grey in disbelief.
"You wanna go get it?" she asks.
"That's impossible...all the DNA was destroyed, along with Godzilla, in our last battle...It's been SO long..." The general notices another sheet of paper inside the envelope. The remove it and unfolds it, revealing a strange satellite photo.
"What...is this?..."
"General, that is a satellite photo of the Arctic. That spot in red you see there...is Minya."
The General pockets the photo and stares at Ms. Grey.
"Well, don't just stand there! Get our team!"
The two exit the quarters and proceed to the troops' level...

Meanwhile...

February 14th, 20xx, 12:25 am
Unknown location

<We've spent the last many years recovering from the battle and training our soldiers...the few soldiers that remained, that is. Our race, once one of the strongest aliens in the galaxy, has been reduced to a mere dozen soldiers and a handful of you scientists. No more drones or breeders, just soldiers and scientists. There will be no more...> The alien buries his head in his claws and weeps.
<Sir...there is another hope...>
The first alien perks his head up.
<Excuse me?>
<Follow me.> The second alien leads the first alien down a series of corridors, into a secret laboratory.
<What is this? Where is our last hope?>
<Behind this panel...> The second alien presses a series of buttons on a control panel, and the wall suddenly becomes clear, revealing a broken, tattered carcass.
<Oh my stars...what...>
<It's what remains of the king. The ORIGINAL soldier. While you have been training the other soldiers, us scientists have been perfecting the ultimate soldier.>
<You call THAT 'ultimate'?? That's just a destroyed carcass! No wonder we're going extinct!>
<Sir...just wait. Take a look...> The scientist alien presses more buttons, and the carcass starts to change. Its body seems to fill with life, as if it's being pumped up like a balloon. New arms and legs are being placed into the missing sockets.
<This is magnificent!>
<It gets better...>
Three red wings sprout out of its back, and a giant silver horn sprouts out the top of its head.
<Now, sir, keep in mind that this is all new technology, so I can't guarantee that it will work...>
The first alien smiles.
<Oh, that's quite alright. We'll use this soldeir as a test version. If all goes well, we can use this technology on that old mummy you have on display...>
The two aliens laugh a maniacal metallic laugh, with each of their bright red eye lighting up the room.
<Earth shall be ours!!>

That's all I have time to write for now. I'll add more later.
GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews