[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
My shot at something interesting • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

My shot at something interesting

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

My shot at something interesting

Postby Biohazard85 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:00 pm

I love just doing over the edge action fics, but I have yet to really write something is other than that. I don't like going too original, since you getting a better base with something already established, like my favorite series Hesiei. Now, just like most of my fics, the Hesiei series didn't have anything but fights in them. So, I would like to bring something new to it.

No Name as of yet
As the environment changes for the worse, a team of scientists goes back to a failed experiment, ones whose potentials have yet to be realized. And once again they combine Godzilla cells and plant cells together, to form the immortal plant, Biollante in order to restore the environment back to a normal condition. But as the Biollante plants are installed in different cities, they start to feel their Godzilla sides taking over. And as they sing, the true Biollante returns.

Too damn lazy to think of a name right now
Something that doesn't deal with Daikaiju, but something that is still kaiju related.

During World War 2, when the Island hoping campaign was happening to reach the main land of Japan. Some Japanese Soldiers are stationed on one of those islands, but their rations run low as the Americans get closer to their island and the only food sources are some crazy mushrooms, that don't look really edible.

If you can't tell, this deal with Matango, one of my favorite Kaiju movies.

Writing the Devil's History

Something that just came up with today. After the death of the senior Godzilla, questions of its origins and past start to come around. Kenchi, with his love for the destructive beast, mans a group to go search and locate Godzilla's birth place, when it started his life as a Godzillasaurs and to the place that changed Japan's history a second, the place were the second Godzillasaurs become what most didn't live to see, Godzilla.

It's sad to think that these are going to stay in the same form they are here, until I finish my love child of a fic, The Prophesy of Evolution. Which is one of those everyone dies on every page type of fics, but I've been plunging my brain to make sure that I add enough original and new material to it to make up for the over abundant battles.
Biohazard85

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews