[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Dreyceal adventure • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Dreyceal adventure

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Dreyceal adventure

Postby miguelnuva » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 am

Chapter 1: Allies?

It had been 3 and half weeks since Klover and Dreyceal fought and Dreyceal had healed himself. He also had grown from 80 meters to 90 meters. He also now weighed 50,000 ton as apposed to 35,000 ton. The only thing wrong with Dreyceal was his left arm was still destroyed. It would heal but it would take time. Dreyceal singed. Jesse and Johnny had not needed him in awhile and it was boring. He began to swim north out of bordem.

DREYCEAL POV

I started to swim out of bordem and then I bumbed into to something. I had been seeing a female Dragon in m dreams lately but I couldn't see her face or anything all I knew was she was female. I thought I hit a rock but I was wrong it was Klover. "Klover your still alive." He coughed everytime he took a deep breath. "You seemed surprized." said Klover. I began swiming away not wanting to fight but he was following me. I didn't mind the company but thus was wired. "Why are you following me?" "You defeated me in battle and now I'm what you would call a sidekick." said Klover. "Okay." "You still have your left arm?" asked Klover. "Yeah why?" "Aganits any other monster, my acid would have burned of their arm even Gonzilla." said Klover. "Yeah I heared about him." Klover and I had landed on an island and we saw a 90 meter T-rex with longer arms and 3 fingers fighting a spider, condor, and a mantis. He was holding his own but I knew he would die soon. "Klover he needs help." We quckly charged into battle. Klover speared the mantis and I flew to battle the condor.

NORMAL POV

The Condor didn't see Dreyceal so he had the advantage. The T-rex monster bit into the spider but that got him a signger in the eye. Klover was doing the best againts the mantis. The battle was goign back and forth but then Klover spit acid on the mantis killing the beast. Dreyceal had blasted the condor with Blue Thinder setting the beast on fire. The T-rex then grabbed the spider and set it on fire with a flamethrower from its mouth. With that all said and done the three monsters rested. "So what's your name." said Dreyceal. "It's Quar kin of this island and than you for the aid, it was greatly needed." said Quar. "Why were those monsters attacking you?" said Klover. "I wanted to guard the secret of instant transmission." said Quar. "by the way I didn't get your names." said Quar. "Oh I'm Dreyceal and this is my allie Klover." said Dreyceal. "The Last Dragon, I've been waiting for you." said Quar. "Your the key to warpping dimensions." said Quar.

Chapter 2: Two new emenys.

Something was waking up in its tomb. Two beast lay sleep but one was moving. The one that was moving stood at 95 meters and looked like a black tiger. It was very musclar and had a dragon tail and lion headed. It also had bird like wings and evil eyes. "It's time to awanken Master Biojin." said the evil Deadzone. Deadzone let out a roar letting everyone in Austrila know he was back.

Back in Japan in a JDF base work was being done on a robot. "We've found out that this is the dead remains of a past Dreyceal and that the current one is young." said Dr. Jacobs. "And you created a cyborg with it instead of finishing project Armageddon." said Mr. Craig. Well Armageddon is two far off so we figured we'd take Dreyceal out of the equation." said Dr. Jacobs. "Look I don't watnt that thing attacking Dreyceal while Gonzilla is still alive beacuse as far as I'm concered Dreyceal is emeny number 2." said Mr. Craig. "So how did you make it?" asked Mr. Craig. "Well we found a living metal and combined some of it with the Nt-30 from Mecha-Kizer Ghidorah and then placed that over the Dreyceal skelton." said Dr. Jacobs. "Very well." said Mr. Craig. "Do you want to work on the Nt-40 yet?" asked Dr. Jacobs." "Yes but not know when this machine is done I want all work on Armageddon, understood." said Mr.Craig. "Yes Mr. Craig." said Dr. Jacobs. "Godzilla killed my fomer after his fight with Orga and I won't suffer the same fate." said Mr. Craig. The man then left out of the room.

Jesse and Johnny were shopping for what Jesse called mission gear and so far the two were doing good. Johnny bought black sunglases with a black shirt black jeans, a black belt, black shoes and a Black tench coat. Jesse have a black leather
outfit with a black tanktop and Black shoes with black sunglasses. "You look like Trinity from the Matrix Jes." said Johnny. "So what, you look like Neo." said Jesse. "Fair enough." said Johnny. "Did you get any info on the Gayos or Jouger." said Jesse. "As far as monsters, I cancled are trip to Chicago because Jouger hasn't been spoted and Dreyceal has taken care of Gayos with out us." said Johnny. "He's sent me his dreams." said Jesse. "What?" asked Johnny. "I don't think it's on purpose but he's seeing a female dragon and it looks like she's fighting something but needs help." said Jesse. "Don't worry about it Jes, I'm sure are old pal Dreyceal can handle himself." "For our sake and his, I hope your right." said Jesse.

Chapter 3: Threat

DREYCEAL POV

Ouar informed me of a lot. Biojin was some powerful monster that would awanken if the Mana levels depleted. He also informed me of Deadzone and thr Gold and Sliver monsters. "Klover over here is sliver maybe he's one." "If your freind was he sliver monster he would need to kill the Gold monster before the mana levels are gone in order to repower the seal. "Dreyceal do you know about the three kingdoms?" asked Quar.

"I've heard of them yeah." "Godzilla, Gamera and Kong." "They are the ones that sealed up Biojin years ago alon with Rodan , Mothra, Angilas, Iris and King Ghidorah." said Quar. "Ghidorah and Iris were good guys?" I asked. "Yes they were, I don't know what happened to Iris but Ghidorah was turned evil by Grand Ghidorah the true evil and King of Terror." said Quar. "You know a lot Quar." said Klover. "Yes but it's only because I learned from Mothra's stories." said Quar. "Now Dreyceal I need you to learn about Instant Transmission." said Quar. "I'm ready." Klover layed down on the beach and went to sleep. I was ready to study how to get Instant Transmission when Jesse and Johnny called me. "Dreyceal something is attacking the city." said Jesse. "What is Jesse.?" I asked. "It looks like the Grayshot monster but it's gold." said Johnny. "I'm on my way." I began to head toward the sea when Klover stopped me. "Your hurt I'll take care of this." "I'm fine." "Not with yor arm like that." "Let me handle this and you learn how to use Instant Transmission." said Klvoer. Klover was right so I let him go off to save the day while I began my trainning.

"Mr. Craig a monster has appread in San Franciso." "Send Hyper Armor Dreyceal after it then." said Mr. Craig. "Very Well." Hyper Armor Dreyceal was sent to Frisco and was now on a Chrash Course with Klover and Blackout.

Chapter 4: Save us Dreyceal

DREYCEAL POV

I was with Quar and it didn't take long at all to get the Instant transmission form him. "So what do I do know"? I asked. "You must go and ave the dragon from your dreams from the beast that is trying to kill her." said Quar. "How do I find her?" "You can't sense nuva yet so try and get a good vission of her and where she's at and that might be as good as feeling her nuva." said Quar. "Dreyceal I don't know what is attacking this dragon but I do know that both nuva's are very simalar to Gonzilla's." said Quar. "He doesn't scare me Quar." "He should with your nuva so low." said Quar. "How can I increase it?"

"The dragon is a master of fighting so have her train you and not only will you earn new tricks but you will gain the gifts that the three kings gave to you." said Quar. "What gifts?" I asked. "From all thre they maid you the key to instant transmission, form Kong you get his intelligence and the blue thunder, when you get gamera's powers you will be able to channle Earth's mana as well as plasma fire balls and from Gonzilla you will get his strength, some of his healing and the thermnonuclear ray." said Quar.

"So what do I do now, just sit and wait?" I asked. "That's all you can do, Klover must deal with Warhawk himself." said Quar. "Warhawk the golden grayshot monster." I said out loud.

NORMAL POV

Jesse and Johnny were running for their lives as Warhawk cause death and destrution. "Where's Dreyceal, do you think he's hurt or something bad happened to him?" asked Jesse. "I don't know but I wish he was here to save us." said Johnny. Jesse and Johnny were about to be crushed by Warhawk when a all to fimlar roar was hearned. "Oh my god it's Klover." said Jesse. Klover roared again at Warhawk and it was clear who he was protecting.

Deadzone had moved to a cave a noticed two monster's locked in epic conflict. Kimera the fire monster and Golem the energy rock Orge . Kimera was a dragon typer monster that looked like Godzilla with dragon wings maid of fire, fire spines with a fire tail annd flaming head. He was also red. Golem looked like a giant shrek maid of pure purple energy and then encased in soild brown rock. Only his eyes were pruple. Deazone amid a loud roar releasing the three from their sleep. Kimera and Golem both felt the nuva of Warhawk and agreed to go kill him before the sliver monster could and then go finish their fight to see who was the better monster to serve Biojin.

Klover and Warhawk had been battling for about an hour and it was going no where. Klover had spit acid on Warhawk but the acid didn't even phase the golden grayshot monster. Darn how do I beat him. thought Klover. Below the two giants was a war between Klover's parasites and Warhwak's zombies. Jesse and Johnny were running for their lifes intill they reached a safe roof top. "Now let's call some Dreyceal power." said Johnny. "Dreyceal can you hear me this is Johnny." "Johnny I hear you loud and clear." said Dreyceal. "Where are you Dreyceal we need your help right now." said Jesse. "i'm on my way right now." said Dreyceal." Dreyceal had begun flying as fast as he could in order to get to to where he needed to be.

"Mr. Craig we have detacted two new monsters entering the San Franciso." "Tell Hyper Armor Dreyceal to return to base then and will send in obliviator instead." said Mr. Craig. "Yes sir."

Kimera and Golem landed. Golem appreaded as a purple lighting bolt and Kimera just flew with his fire wings. The first thing the two did when landing was killing off Warhawk. Golem bashed him in the face with a energy punch and then Kimera blasted him with super hot flames killing the beast.

"You fools now I can't reseal Biojin" said Klover. Kimera then bashed Klover in the head with his tail before Golem sent pure energy at Klover. Blood exploded from the water. Just as Kimera and Golem were about to face off again Dreyceal appreaded knocking over Golem and blasting Kimera with Blue Thunder and Jesse and Johnny couldn't help but simle. But even Dreyceal was no match for the mighty beasts from Biojin's court. Before Kimera could get up though Golem bashed him in the head with his energy axe turning the fight into a three sided duel.

Chapter 5: Dreyceal vs. Kimera vs Golem

The only thing Quar had told him not to do was something stupid and look what he does goes and battle two of the titans, two of the most powerful monsters iin the world. Quar was about to take a nap when Gamera one of the three kings landed infront of with Klover's body. "We need to talk Quar." said Gamera. Quar nodded as the two waited for Klover to reawake.

"Are all of Obliviator's weapons loaded." said Mr. Craig. "Yes they are and Obliviator is on it's way to the battlefield as we speak." "Excellent." said Mr. Craig. Obliviator stood at about 143 meters and had all kinds of weapons. On its right hand it had a gub that fired a cutting laser that would go through anything. On the left hand it could fire a triple maiser balls and under its head it could fire plasma laser guns. On is shoulders it had highly advanced missles and to top it off on its head and right back it had rocket lunchers and to it's left shoulder it had a gaint machine gun turrent. Obliviator's armor also was NT-30 like Mecha Kaiser-Ghidorah and he could self-destruct if needed. "Your mission Obliviator is to destroy Dreyceal and these two new monsters understood." said Mr. Craig. Obliviator's eye flashed on and it began lift off.

Dreyceal had gone in over his head. Kimera blasted a jet of flame from his mouth at Dreyceal burnning his wing as Golem hit him in the head with his axe. Dreyceal got up and blasted both monsters with blue thunder. The blue fire with lightning surrounding it hit both monster but neither was phased. "Dang, Dreyceal can't hurt those two because one is a fire monster and the other is a rock monster." said Johnny. "Then maybe he needs a recharge." said Jesse. Jesse and Johnny began to recharge Dreyceal but the dragon didn't take the energy. "I'll need it more later." said Dreyceal in thought speak. Jesse and Johnny nodded in reply and hoped Dreyceal wouldn't need it at all.

Kimera lauged an evil lauged ans he and Golem blasted Dreyceal with flames and pure energy. Dreyceal dove into an power plant and the monster figured he would die from it. Golem being and orge monster was stupider then other monsters and grabed Kimera by the tail. Kimera felt his arch enemy grabing his tail and increashed the heat on it. Kimera turned his tail and spines back to their soild form and started to used them to cut open Golem but it goot him an energy blast to the face. Golem now enraged backhanded Kimera and picked the beast up planning to drop him in the water. Kimera spewed lava on Golem in an effort to keep from getting drowed. Golem then formed a clube and beat Kimera in the gut and the 400ft monster fell to the ground. Golem dropped Kimera to the ground wanting him to suffer more and placed a foot on his head crushing hi skull. Kimera's brains gushed out like Jello and Golem blasted him again. the 422ft Golem backed up looking at Kimera pulled his skull back together and use his cells to heal himself as he and Golem tackled each other to the ground.

Dreyceal recharged from the powerplant emerged from the powerplant and unknow to him fired off a thermonuclear ray. Both Kimera and Golem looked in shock and Dreyceal relise that one of his keys opend up. He wondered if the rest opened up and fired a plasma fire ball just like Gamera and it was a direct hit. He then picked up Golem and dropped him ontop of Kimera before unleashing 3 more plasma fire balls and then a thermonuclear ray on the two. Kimera and Golem were angered now for they had been bested by a dragon with a nuva of only 20,000 while they had nuva's of 30,000. Kimera then used his tail to trip Golem and then Dreyceal hit him in the head with a building that was crushed.

Jesse and Johnny were cherring when Obliviator landed. "Nuva's of the two unknow monsters are at 21,000 each and Dreyceal is at 16,000." said a crewmember. "Good are's is 40,000, Obliviator attack!" said the captian.

Chapter 6: The Ultimate Battle

"The fire monster know as Kimera's nuva is at 21,430, the rock monster we call Golem's nuva is 22,750 and Dreyceal's is at 16,500." said Crewman 1. "OKay all three monster's are tired then, Obliviator's nuva is 40,000 right?" asked the Captain. "Right sir." said Crewman 2. The Obliviator had one man for weapons, one man for movement and flight and one man for system reports and a Captain to order then to victory. "Alright, Obliviator move out we'll take out all three at once." said the Captain.

Obliviator started by firing his cutting laser at Kimera and cut right threw the beast. Kimera blasted jets of flame at the Obliviator but his NT-30 armor was more then enough for regular fire. Golem created an energy club and began to bash the robot in the head but it had no effect. Obliviator knocked Golem to the ground before turining back to Kimera.

"Jesse, Johnny should I help Kimera and Golem?" asked Dreyceal. "I don't know big guy do you think they'll return the favor." said Johnny. "I don't know but I know my chances of beating them with Klover's help are better than trying to kill Obliviator on my own." said Dreyceal. "Alright then go for it Dreyceal." said Jesse.

Obliviator was still beating Kimera when Dreyceal blasted him with a plasma fireball. Obliviator turned around and fired his triple maser gun and the three maser balls hit Dreyceal in the face. Obliviator then loaded all his rockets and missles and fired all of them at Golem knocking the orge down. Obliviator then loaded his gun turrent and fired all it's ammo at Dreyceal and Kimera. Bullets were in flesh now as Kimera and Dreyceal tried to stand up. Obliviator fired his cutting laser and Triple maser guns in unsion at all three monsters and down the trio went.

Kimera was the first to get up and Obliviator took to the sky and blasted him with his plasma laser guns. Kimera put all he had into one last inhale and balsted Obliviator with his Fire Blast but it still had no effect. Obliviator speared Kimera with an enormous amount of force and Kimera was flung into the water.

Jesse screamed as she watched the helpless Kimera try to pull himself out of the water ash he turned to stone and sank benthe the waves. Kimera was now dead it only made the job better on Obliviator because now it was down to just two monsters. Golem enreaged that he couldn't finish his match with Kimera charged Obliviator only to be shot down by the cutting laser. Obliviator charged a speacial move from his visor and fired a Green colored ray at Golem. Golem noticed the other rays were gold so when he seen the green ray he thought nothing of it. The ray bashed into Golem and he began to crack. Obliviator the jumped into the air and came down on Golem killing him.

Jesse and Johnny had given up hope for Dreyceal when the monster emerged again. "Captain Dreyceal's nuva has jumped to 35,000. "What how is that." said the Captain. Dreyceal was drwing power from the earth's mana the same way Gamera did to to kill Legion. Dreyceal's injured left arm healed and with it Dreyceal's nuva increaed to 40,000 to match Obliviator. "Captain, Obliviator used almost all of it weapons." said Crewman 3. "Use all-out assault on Dreyceal and finish him off." said the Captain.

Obliviator fired his cutting laser, triple maser gun and his plasma laser guns in an effort to stop Dreyceal but the Dragon took the attacks. When Obliviator was done with that he moved on to see if Dreyceal was dead but the hero of justice jumped out of the freshly made creator and knocked Obliviator to the ground. Dreyceal flue into the ari to about 3500 ft before coming back down n Obliviator surrounded by pure Mana. Obliviator was destroyed and Dreyceal jumped back into the sea to rest.

"That was Mana storm jerk." said Johnny. "I can't belive he won." said Jesse. "Come on we have to get going." said Johnny. Jesse and Johnny headed home having no idea that they were about to head on their greatest journey yet.

"Mana levels are estermely low, now soon my master very soon." said Deadzone.

THE END.
miguelnuva
Baby Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews