[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Dreyceal X Klover • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Dreyceal X Klover

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Dreyceal X Klover

Postby miguelnuva » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:25 am

Chapter 1:New grounds
DREYCEAL POV

I don't konw how I got here but I knew some one could help me get back. I remeber Jesse and Johnny tried to defend me and then a bright light flashed brining Jesse, Johnny and I to this new city along with several dosen Gayos. Oh well I was like a celebrity here battling these Hyper Gayos and it was fun. "Dreyceal stop playing around we have to end this before it excapes." Right Jesse. One thing about links you can feel what they feel and here what they think. "Ah Jesse let him have some fun" said Johnny. No your sister is right Johnny. Blue Thunder. I toasted the Hyper Gayos like it was nothing. It's not fun killing you guys one on one any more. Jesse you got any thing about this S-bomb. "Nothing yet but there is something about a Monster in Chicago. I'm not worried about that I'm here for the Gayos nothing more and nothing less. I then jumped into the sea and swam back out to bay to sleep.

KLOVER POV
Dreyceal did even supect I was after him. Soon the war would began between the Hero and the Beast. Parasites we attack the city in 3 days.

Chapter 2 Rise of the Slushobeast

Johnny was trying to find out more he and his sister moved to a new city but he was glad to be back home and all he could find was there was an S-bomb testing and some kind of monster that was trapped. Oh well. Thought Johnny. Jesse on the other hand was having fun in till she felt Dreyceal go into battle.

DREYCEAL POV
I was chasing a new monster and to my surprise he was as agile as I was underwater. I hadn’t got this excited since I fought Gamera. I increased speed. This beat was all white with two long arms, 2 shorter torso arms, two long legs and a very long tail even longer than mine. What really got me was that little spider like parasites where falling off of him and biting me. Okay this is getting old. I’ve gave chase out of San Francisco bay and strait into the ocean. I opened my wings and jumped out of the water taking flight. Blue Thunder. I got a direct blow and heard a scream of pain and rage from the new beast. He rose out of the water and spit acid in my eyes blinding me.

KLOVER POV
This so called Hero of Justice went down and I sent more parasites after him. I headed to San Francisco to attack and destroy it. Now no one could stand in my way.

Chapter 3: The Long awaited fight
"Johnny we've got problems." said Jesse. "What's up?" asked Johnny. "There's a Cloverfield monster downtown and it attacked Dreyceal." said Jesse. "Is he hurt?" asked Johnny. "No but if we don't get down there and recharge Dreyceal were all done for." said Jesse.

DREYCEAL POV
I laid there in the bay, my eyes blind and my body poisoned. I could feel Klover getting closer to to San Franciso and I started to move after him. No parasites could infect me enough to where I couldn't defend my turf. I spread my wings and took off to the sound of Klover's destruction.

KLOVER POV
I started melting San Franciso with my acid and it was working. The humans were didn't like what I was doing either but wwhat could they do about it I was like a god compared to them. I detached my parasties so they could find Dreyceal's links and kill. My minons were told to bit every human and site and thats what they set out to do. Just then this Dreyceal bit into my neck and I flung him off of me. You don't give up hero of justice. "My name is Dreyceal and I'll finish you off this time." I see your still blind from poison and the parassite poison only makes it stronger. How you had enough energy to get here is beyond me. "What can I say I die hard."

DREYCEAL POV
So you the Cloverfield monster hu. No I'm his twin brother Klover. I'm only going to ask you once leave here now. "Make me." This was going to be a long night. It was about to be sunset and both I and Klover would wait for nightfall before we started thr long awaited fight. i couldn't see Klover but I could hear, smell and fill him better than ever. I could even taste him in the air thanks to my eyesight being gone. The parasites were chasong Jesse and Johnny but they'd be fine as long as I took care of this fast.

NORMAL POV
The sun had set and was being replaced with the moon and night sky. Klover thought he had the advantage over the blind dragon but he was wrong. If anything Dreyceal was more fierce and he could fly. Dreyceal used this to his advantage and was bombing Klover with Blue thunder. Dreyceal noticed this wasn't working and pulled the electric properties out of it and used his blue fire on Klover. Klover got angry and spit acid on the young Dragon's left arm and Dreyceal dropped dwon in pain. Jesse and Johhny had found somewhere safe from the parasites and began to charge Dreyceal.

DREYCEAL POV
I began to feel recharged and I dashed after Klover. I don't know how long we were fighting but I felt tired and the the sun began to rise and with it came back my eyesite.

Chapter 4: Continuetion at Dawn

DREYCEAL POV

With the sun came back my eyesight. I charged Blue Thunder again and let loose on the beast infront of me. He was very angry now from my attack. “So you’ve gotten your eyesight back I see.â€
miguelnuva
Baby Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews