[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The Dreyceal • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The Dreyceal

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

The Dreyceal

Postby miguelnuva » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 am

Chapter 1:Mystic Monster
"For 1000 years the Dreyceal's was Dragons of peace and Justice, but that was before the Darktimes before the Shaodw of Gayos. A mutated Gayos by the name of Iris who was an allie of Alantis till he turn to evil helped the deatbirds hunt down and destroy the Alantis. Iris was only stopped by not Gamera but the last Dreyceal. But now no monster is alive. The Dreyceals were all destroyed, save one young mother and her unborn child and with here the final Hero of Justice could be born." "Gramps are you stilling telling that story to little kids?" "Yes Jesse and I'm going to keep telling it because it's true." Jesse was a sphomore at San Franciso High. She had brown hair wrapped in a ponytail and was a mix of white and Black. She also had been a strait A student sinice the 3rd grade. "Okay Gramps you belive what you want to but I don't think there are any more monsters left." Gamera killed the Gayos that awoke and Godzilla melted down so there's nothing to worry about." "Jesse where did you get that neckless?" "I got it from johhny." "Tell your brother not to give any more of those out that looks like a link gem"By the way have you been felling weak lately. "A little gramps but it's nothing to worry about, it's probely from lack of sleep." "Then it is alredy to late my grandchild". Jesse did not know what she was realsing because a little over 2 miles from the Golden Gate the bloop was being heard again but this time it was located to an exact location.

Chapter 2:Time to play the game
DREYCEAL POV
When I awoke it must have been night. I was close to an area of eggs. I deceide to swim a little closer to land before I started to fly. I was getting more energy,strength and wisdom about my new stomping grounds thanks to wo ever my link was. I increased speed. The longer it took for me to get into San Franciso the longer the eggs had to hatch. As I appeared under the golden gate bridge I knew it was to late to turn back. It was now or never. I let loose a roar and blasted Monster park with my Blue Thunder. These people were screaming and panicing but I ingored them I had a mission to do. As I coutenued through south San Franciso I had to make sure that I leveled it completely because the mana levels were getting very low. Almost to the point were the Gayos would return. I would have only several hours before the next would start to hatch. Now it was time to end the lives of innocent people. As a child, I had one mother no father. She had the most sad eyes I ever remember. It' wasn't time to think about my Mother though. San Franciso sent jets after me and the game was on.

GAMERA POV
Some new monster was trying to destroy a city in America. I knew I was poerless but I had to do something. It had been 10 years but I had almost healed. My wounds complety healed and my arm was back but there was still a deep wound in it. I could have healed faster by drainning mana but the levels were low enough and plus I came to the Gamera graveyard to die not heal. I pulled my limbs into my shell and took off into the night sky.

Chapter 3:Gamera X Dreyceal
DREYCEAL POV
By the time sunrise got there I had complety destroyed Sout San Franciso. The Jets that phasec me only were shot down in futilty. Now I had to rest. As much as I hated using my link for energy I needed to in order to stand for my next mission. The Gaurdine of the Universe had landed and this was going to be a hard fight to win.

GAMERA POV
I landed next to the younger monster and He didn't seem like he was that bad. "Ah so you must be Gamera, I've been waiting a long time to meet you." "I must say it is a honor to have to do battle with someone of your rep." I knew my arm was in no condition to fight so I tired to avoid it. I didn't come to fight you young life. "It's Dreyceal." Your lieing you can't be a Dreyceal. "Why beacuse they were wiped out." Excatly. "Well here I am in the flesh Gaurdine." I don't want to fight but if you push me to far I will.

DREYCEAL POV
I didn't give Gamera time to finish. I needed to end this quick so I used my Blue Thunder attack. I blasted Gamera in t he arm and he went down hard. It had to have hurt a lot for him to drop like that. Gamera leave now and I won't hurt you. "I can't let you hurt these people Dreyceal." Gamera lunched a plasma fireball at me. I took the blast but returned with a blue thunder to the head a face of Gamera.

GAMERA POV
Dreyceal tried to shoot me again but I fired another plasma fireball. Dreyceal was more powerful then I was right now, but if the battle went on my energy would rise above his. I shot him with another plasma fireball and he opened his mouth and fired my weapon back at me just like I wanted. Plasma fist! The move that killed Iris sent Dreyceal flying back. This battle still was far from over.

DREYCEAL POV
I couldn't keep the fight with Gamera on for much longer. If I drained my link any more she would likely die. She had defended me earlier and I couldn't drain her dry. When I thought I was done Gamera looked like he took a beating. I knew that I had more left then he had and I charged him. I fired a Blue Thunder on the Garudine of the Universe. I then bit into his injured arm. Gamera screamed in pain and I knew his hurt arm was on a whole new level. I don't get it, you had almost 10 years and your arm isn't healed. "I didn't want to waist the Earth's mana supply and restart the war." Gamera I don't think were emenys. "Your destroying humanity that makes us emenys." No I did what you did when you first woke up. "You know your right when I think about it." "But how could you feel Gayos and I couldn't." Your powers are weak right now wise one. "Alright Gaurdine in trainning you take care of the nest and then you leave this city alright." Deal Gamera, and with that the great Gaurdine pulled his limbs into his shell and took off but the eggs I couldn't destroy hatched and took to the sky. The Gayos had returned.

Chapter 4: The Last Dragon

GAMERA POV
There was a new Garduine protecting thr planet now and I could rest longer. I dove into the nice ice cold water where I could heal. I then went to sleep and was bsck in slumber or I would have been if I had not seen those Gayos. I knew the Mana levels were low, even lower then they were in 1995 or 1999. If this kept up the barrier would get weaker on him. Iris and I were suppose to awake together because if the mana on earth depleted completey to where there was none left millions of Gayos and Him would awake. I wouldn't have to worry though because as long as there was a little Mana left on the planet he would stay sealed.

DREYCEAL POV
I seen something rise out of the ground with the Gayos. He stood at about 93 meters and was a drak purple color with blood red eyes. What are you? I asked. "I am Ultra Gayos." I didn't know if I had enough in me to do battle with this new Gayos but I stood up. Blue Thunder. The Gayos just dusted it off. He knocked me into a power plant and I drained more energy. I lashed out on the Gayos but he just knocked me away. I needed more power and just like that I got it. Jesse's brother must have linked up with me just as she had. I now had more than enough power to beat Ultra Gayos. He fired his death ray cutting my arm but I still crashed into him. He tried to fly into me in one last attack but I blasted him with Blue Thunder. Ultra Gayos was screamin in pain as I blasted him in point blank range. It was over for now and I headed into San Franciso bay to rest.

KLOVER POV
It was time to rise as my fellow brethen did and I was going to finishwhat he started. I headed off in the direction of this San Franciso.

The End
miguelnuva
Baby Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews