[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Dreyceal4: Deadzone • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Dreyceal4: Deadzone

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Dreyceal4: Deadzone

Postby miguelnuva » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 am

Prolouge

Alliances have been set in to motion. The GDF have Hyper Armor Dreyceal and now their new mech Meta-Orge. On Earth's side was Dreyceal, Quar and Klover. The titans of air and water had not been needed yet so they were still asleep but Deadzone had now awanked Cyclone the titan of Ice. "Were are the others?" asked Cyclone. "Kimera will soon return and you mist kill him understood." said Deadzone. "Yes my friend." said Cyclone. The Titans were being awankened and Dreyceal was not 100%. The last Dragon was still having horbile nightmares and now they were getting to the point were he had to go stop them. Only one thing was sure the mot horffic battle ever was on it's way.

Chapter 1: The rules have been set

Reports had been coming in a strange ice paths forming toward San Deigo. No one could figure out what it was but Cyclone of the ice was moving toworad San Deigo.

Jesse and Johnny were in town visting there paternal Grandparients and just happened to notice the ice titan make landfall. "Grandma we have to go now." said Jesse. "Go, where are you going to go?" asked Grandma. "We'll be right back." said Johnny as he and his sister dressed in their mission gear. "Call Dreyceal." said Jesse. Johnny nodded but callng Dreyceal would not be nedded.

Cyclone tried to swim to San Deigo but Dreyceal bit into his ankel causing the titan to scream in pain. Dreyceal blasted Cyclone in the chest with a plasma fireball. Cyclone was hit hard and surfaced from the blow. Dreyceal surfaced after him and blasted him with Blue Thunder. As Dreyceal prepared to finish off Cyclone the mighty beast summoned all its power and froze Dreyceal soild. The hero of justice was fronze soild on the beach and Cyclone swam away from San Deigo his Job done.

"Mr. Craig Volcanons are showing up every where in Boston, water near the city is boiling and their is magma coming from the volcanons." said Jackson "Give me a tempture reading." said Mr. Craig. "It's 175 and rising." said Johnson.

Back in Boston a volcanon erputed and from it came a new and more powerful Kimera. The fire monster was back and he could since his ice brother as well as Orge were alive and ony it's way.

"So Kimera is still alive." said Mr. Craig. "Prehaps when we trew him into the deep seas he hit an underwater volcanon." said Johnson. "Sir Kimera is stronger than he was last time." said Jackson. "You two, I want Meta-Orge in the air now, we'll fight titan with titan." said Mr. Craig.

Chapter 2: Fire and Ice

"Sir before we launch Meta-Orge reports of an new ice monster are headed towarad Kimera's location." said Jackson. "Is it a titan?" asked Mr. Craig "Yes sir." said Johnson. "Very well let them fight and we'll deal with the winner.

KIMERA POV

I looked over what I had done to this city. Magma pured on to the streets and the sky above me was red and black from the smoke, ash and fire. Not to mention the boilling water. I loved my new place to live but then I noticed that half the city had now fronze over. The water was boiling and then half was fronze. Half the city was my firey hell and the other half a n ice age and their was only one monster in the worl that could do that. My brother Cyclone.

NORMAL POV

With the energy from Jesse and Johnny Dreyceal quckily thawed himself out. "Dreyceal what was that thing." asked Johnny. "It was another Titan monster." said Dreyceal. "Can you beat it?" asked Jesse. "Yeah but that's not what worrys me." said Dreyceal. "What worrys me is that Kimera is back and he's stronger than ever." said Dreyceal. "The fire monster, but the Oblivator threw him into the ocean." said Johnny. "The deep-sea would have crushed his body but he hit an underwater volcano." said Dreyceal. "Can you stop him?" asked Jesse. "Only with Ouar or Klover's help." said Dreyceal.

"I need to go now guys but first here's something to help you." said Dreyceal. Dreyceal blew golden breath on to Jesse and Johnny and they began to glow gold and then stopped. "What did you do?" asked Johnny. "I infused you with mana, you now have super strength and super speed." said Dreyceal. "I fear that these titans have followers and you may need it." said Dreyceal. With that Dreyceal took to the sky off towarad Boston.

Cyclone blasted Kimera with his icy powers but Kimera just heated up. Kimera blasted Cyclone with his flame atomic breath and the beast took a step back.
"This planet's lava has maid you stronger." said Cyclone. "I'm strong enough to beat even Deadzone now." said Kimera. Cyclone laughed but soon stood in fear and Kimera's nuva raised. Once at full power Kimera began pelting Cyclone with Fire and the ice titan went down. Kimera began advancing on Cyclone but tha was what the ice monster wanted. Once Kimera was in range Cyclone grabbed on to him and with all of his power froze Kimera along with the rest of the city. Lauging at his victory Cyclone threw Kimera's body in to a 40 ft deep crator and froze it. Cyclone was about to leave when Dreyceal blasted him with Blue Thunder.

"You again." said Cyclone. "I'll keep coming back intil I'm dead." said Dreyceal. Dreyceall begin glowing gold and ran into to cyclone. "Mana storm." said Dreyceal. Cyclone fell to the ground dead. Dreyceal roared in victory and headed back to Quar's island.

Deadzone was not happy. He had seen the ice powers return to his master's tomb and thus Cyclone was dead. "I see you've been good Deadzone." said Quar. Quar and Gamera stood next to each other looking at Deadzone who now had ice powers on top of his energy and Earth powers. "You fools now that I have Cyclone and Orge's powers you'll stand no chance." said Deadzone. Deadzone charged to the two beast and Gamera and Quar prepared for the fight of their lives.

Chapter 3: A new kaiju?

"Mr. Craig Dreyceal has been spotted headin to an unknow land mass that just popped up out of now where." said Jackson. "Send Hyper Armor Dreyceal after him." said Mr. Craig. "Sir Klover is also headed that direction." said Jackson. "Hyper Armor Dreyceal will be enough for the two of them." said Mr.Craig. "Mr.Craig we have an Unidentified submerged object heading toward Oakland." said Johnson. "What is it?" asked Mr. Craig. "It's Jouger." said Johnson. "He's back too, send in Meta-Orge to kill it then." said Mr. Craig. "Yes sir." said Johnson.

"Johnny do you feel that?" asked Jesse. "No, what is it?" asked Johnny. "It's Jouger he's back. "What but why?" asked Johnny. "Maybe it was the titan's being reawaken that Jouger after his battle with Bagan." said Jesse. "I don't know but does he feel stronger than Dreyceal or can he beat him?" asked Johnny. "Dreyceal's nuva is only 40,000 and Jouger's is 45,000 if that's waht your asking." said Jesse. "Then I hope the GDF goes after the right monster this time, come on we need to move." said Johnny. Jesse shook her head yes and the two used their super speed to run off.

Jouger had entered Oakland bay and and was bomboarded with rockets from Meta-Orge. Jouger roared a challange to the machine and the two began to rumble.

Dreyceal was on route to meet Klover when he was attacked by another Dragon. Dreyceal stared at the new beast as he came around for another pass and another battle began.

Chapter 4: From Bad to Worse

Back in Boston the GDF was trying to thaw out the city but it wasn't working. Just then the below freezing tempture began to rise. "Hey Lesner check out the tempture on this." said Jeff. Lenser looked over at the tempeture and couldn't belive it. It had showed the tempture to be at 50 degrees and rising. "We need to get out of her now men." said Matt. The GDF piled into their cars and drove off just as the water started boiling and from a crator not to far away Kimera plunged out of it.

Kimera wasted no time. He felt that Cyclone had been killed and then he felt Meta-Orge. Kimera would go kill him his Earth brother and then face off with Deadzone once and for all. Kimera also felt another strong monster in his wake and decided to take him out as well. Kimera had his fire wins grow out and then he hit the skys.

"Mr.Craig Kimera is back." said Jackson. "What again." said Mr. Craig. "Yes but now he's more like a walking Inferno then a Wildfire now." said Johnson. "Where's the course he's taking?" asked Mr. Craig. He's on his way to Meta-Orge and Jouger." said Jackson. "Could we launch Oblivator V2?" asked Mr. Craig. Only if you want it destroyed." said Jackson. "Very well then." said Mr.Craig.

Jouger's lighting eye beams kept Meta-Orge back for awhile but they failed the giant croc as Meta-Orge had NT-30 armor. Meta-Orge started punching Jouger in the face but Jouger tripped the Mecha with his tail and then started slashing him with his tail. Meta-Orge got up but then noticed a well know roar. Kimera landed and blasted Meta-Orge with his new spiral fire ray witch looked like Godzilla 90's ray and just as powerful (but not as powerful as Gonzilla's Spiral Inferno ray or Burnning Godzilla's Hyper Inferno Ray.) Between the onslaught of Jouger's lighting powers and Kimera's new inferno powers Meta-Orge was completey destroyed. Orge's Earth powers then flew off most likely to help Deadzone as Jouger and Kimera eyed each other.

"Some one tell me how those two destroyed Meta-Orge while he had Nt-30, I saw no ice attacks." said Mr. Craig. "Well Meta-Orge wasn't built as good as Mecha-Kaiser Ghidorah and thus he armor couldn't stand to the combine power." said Jackson. "Sir we belive that Kimer and Jouger are going to battle." said Johnson. "Good maybe something good can come out of this." said Mr. Craig.

Hyper Armor Dreyceal was attacking Dreyceal with everything he had and Dreyceal was almost powerless. "I know you were a Dreyceal of great rank from before we were wiped out, I don't want to fight you." said Dreyceal. Hyper Armor Dreyceal was not listing though and and he began drop boms onto Dreyceal. Dreyceal crashed into a mountain and then Klover jumped out of the water and swated Hyper Armor Dreyceal to the ground. Armor Dreyceal regain his focus and then noticed the two monster that challanged him. Battle lines had been drwan and now only one side could win its dominace.

Chapter 5: Double Battle

Kimera and Jouger looked at each other and noticed that they weren't to fight here today. Jouger wadded back into the ocean and swam away while Kimera grew his inferno wings and flew away to Deadzone.

Unknow cave, 150 mi Northeast of Greece

Gamera blasted Deadzone with a fireball but Deadzone used his ice powers in order deflect the attack. Quar tied to come in on the right and bit Deadzone on the neck but Deadzone used his powers over the earth to raise a giant rock and cut the T-rex off. Gamera kicked deadzone in the face before blasting another fireball at him but Deadzone fired a pure energy beam at Gamera. Gamera tried to counter it with his Plasma fist but when he did Deadzone felt full control over his body. Deadzone used the energy to travel threw Gamera intill it reached his chest area and then explode sending Gamera's blood and guts everywhere and leaving a big hole in him. Quar looked in shock as one of the three kings fell down and he knew he was in trouble. Hurry up Dreyceal and Klover where are you. thought Quar.

Dreyceal speared Hyper Armor Dreyceal and and blasted him with a thermonuclear ray. Klover came up and spit acid on to Hyper Armor Dreyceal and the robot went insane. Dreyceal summoned all of his power and hit Hyper Armor Dreyceal with a man storm but before he could Hyper Armor Dreyceal self destructed. Dreyceak and Klover lay there knocked out as Deadzone moved in on Quar.

Chapter 6: Closing in on Deadzone

Quar was in trouble. Not only was Gamera down for the count but Deadzone wasn't even hurt. Qaur used his flame breath on Deadzone but the titan's icey breath cancled out the flames.

"You have to try harder than that." Quar turned his head and Kimera intered the battle.

"I'll finish off my so called leader you get Gamera out of hear." said Kimera. "Why are you helping me?" asked Quar. "Because Deadzone is in my way and I want him taken down before Biojin get's here or is that a problem." said Kimera. "I'll be back with the chosen one." said Quar.

Kimera didn't seem to notice Quar grab Gamera's body and retreat he and Deadzone just charged each other hoping to damge the other. Deadzone froze his claw and swiped Kimera cutting through his lower half. Kimera kicked Deadzone in the face and then went aroind the titan to grab him by the tail. Kimera grabbed Deadzone's tail and picked him up by it and slamed him into the ground sevaral times before letting him go and kicking him in the behind.

"You've impoved becuase of the planet's magma?" asked Deadzone. "Maybe that or maybe not." said Kimera. "Once I add the fire power on to what I already have I'll be stronger than any monster on this planet next to master Biojin." said Deadzone. "You've have to have all powers in order to come close to him you moron." said Kimera.

"So then are you ready to die Kimera?" asked Deadzone. "My destiny is to kill Biojin so do you think I would back off to you of all titans." said Kimera.

That was all Deadzone wanted to hear. He stood up on his hind legs and smacked Kimera in the face. Deadzone began freezing Kimera but blasted him with his Spiral Inferno ray and and then raised his body heat to thaw his self out. Kimera smiled at Deadzone and Deadzone began to raise his nuva. "Now your dead my old friend." said Deadzone. Kimera took a fighting stance and prepared for the worse.

An island 25 mi east of Osaka

Dreyceal and Klover had woken up from their bursh with death and were not happy. Both were now down to half power but knew where their place to be was. Dreyceal roared to Klover and the two headed off the meet up with Quar.

5 mi away from Deadzone's cave

Quar had gotten Gamera's body back into the sea where Gamera could heal. Quar then felt Dreyceal and Klover on their way and decided to wait for his two allies to get back before he would battle Deadzone again.

Deadzone's cave[/B]

Kimera was starting to lose his battle againts Deadzone as Deadzone's power began to rise. Deadzone smacked Kimera in the face and blood spilled out. Kimera tookmhi right hand and stuck it in Deadzone's left eye. Deadzone screamed in pain but Kimera drove his hand in deeper still. Once Kimera got his hand in far enough he pulled with all his might to the left and half of Deadzone's face came off leaving the skull exposed.

Even though it seemed that Deazone was defeated his blasted Kimera with and ice blast that had energy around it. The blast went right through Kimera knocking him to the ground. Deadzone then started blasting him with Ice and pure energy blast and Kimera was defenseless. Deadzone was not doen though he then started crusing Kimera with rocks and dropping them on top of him.

Deadzone then used his power of Earth and blasted Kimera with more energy blast. To finish his brother off Deadzone fused all three elements together and blasted Kimera.

"You see brother I now have unlimted energy and now I'll have your fire." said Deadzone. Deadzone bit into Kimera's neck but as he tried to absorb his element he was hit felt something burn him. Deadzone stopped what he was doing and then was hit with blue fire and then a rock hit him in the face. When Deadzone turned his head Dreyceal, Klover and Quar were standing ready to fight him.

"We don't have to fight Deadzone." said Dreyceal. "You have the power to end this." said Klover. "Your right, I have all the power in the world!" yelled Deadzone as he charged the three monsters. Dreyceal and his allies took a fighting stance and prepared for impact. This would not be a easy nor would it be a pretty fight, and if they lost it wouldn't be a nice outcome.

Chapter 7: The Last Battle

Time: 7:30 PM

Deadzone charged Dreyceal, Ouar and Klover but the three monsters moved out of the way. Dreyceal fired a plasma fireball at Deadzone but the Titan of energy dodged the blow. Klover tried to move in on Deadzone only to receive a hard bite down on the neck. Deadzone bit down as hard as he could but Klover used this time to spit acid on Deadzone’s front paw.

Quar knew that even with he, Klover and Dreyceal working together he was still no match for Deadzone at his current level of power. Quar quickly began breathing fire on the Titan of fire reviving Kimera. Kimera quickly opened his eyes and fired a Spiral Inferno ray on his former Allie.

Dreyceal blasted Deadzone in the face with a plasma fireball and he was forced to let go of Klover’s neck go. Deadzone may have been the strongest monster at the brawl but the titan knew when he was beat. Deadzone figured he’d cut his losses and leave while he was ahead. Deadzone moved to exit the brawl only to be hit in the face by a revived Gamera.

“Your time is up Deadzone you can’t win against all of us.â€
miguelnuva
Baby Godzilla

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews