[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
WRITERS WANTED • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

WRITERS WANTED

Post your kaiju fan fiction pieces here! Post your comments and critiques here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

WRITERS WANTED

Postby Khandejifer » Tue May 16, 2006 10:32 am

"Lord Khandejifer is looking for anyone interested in writing stories involving Kaiju. Preferably someone who's written before, and has some free time available.

I've got a few interesting fan fiction ideas... I don't want to reveal it all right away... but I've got in mind, I sort of story.. to bridge the end of the invasion of the 3rd planet aliens in Terror Of Mechagodzilla (1975) to the full scale epic war against the Xilians in the video game Godzilla; Monster of Monsters (1988).

I'm interesting in working on a collaboration here. I've got the ideas, waiting to be turned into a great fan fiction. Looking for anyone interested in writing, so we can get a writing staff together. To, in a sense, produce of series of chapters."
Khandejifer
Godzilla Jr.

Return to Kaiju Fiction and Reviews