[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Pictures from NDK 2015 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Pictures from NDK 2015

This forum is for Festivals, Shows, and Convention Information, as well as information on Godzilla, Kaiju related Exhibitions and Displays, and screenings of Kaiju Films in the theatre and on television. Also discuss and alert others to fandom activities. Discuss fanzines, local fan gatherings and clubs, alert others to your G-related websites, etc. Meet and greet other fans! Have a ball!

Moderator: Controllers

Pictures from NDK 2015

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 am

NDK (my local anime convention in Colorado) has come and gone once again and this year was one of their best years ever, if not THE best. They moved to a new hotel this year and for the most part, everything was well thought out, organized, and it was so nice to not be touching against one another from just walking down a hallway. Everything was fantastic. We were in line for our badges for maybe 10 minutes and hanging out with our friends from Funimation was amazing. Not only that, but meeting and hanging out with Scott McNeil and Lisa Ortiz was down right incredible.

Here is a link to my entire photos from the convention: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/DrKai ... NDK%202015

Here are my DVD and Charity Auction hauls:

Like A-Kon back in June, I did a lot of video recording as well, so I'm going to edit together a video of some really cool costumes and a few other things.

I also recorded the three panels I did, however, my battery died halfway through my Kamen Rider panel, so I only have half of it to share. :-( I'll get those uploaded this week as well.

Oh, and I didn't have my camcorder out in time to record it, but both Scott McNeil and Toshio Furukawa (the Jp voice of Piccolo) did the beam cannon attack together after closing ceremonies.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Pictures from NDK 2015

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 pm

My "Super Sentai in the 1990s" panel is up. Unfortunately, I experienced several brain farts during the first half of it and it pisses me off to no end because I practiced what I was going to say in great detail well before the panel.

Also, if you just want to see the footage itself I used, here is the link to that:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Festivals, Shows, Screenings, and Fan Activities