[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
NES Godzilla Creepypasta • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

NES Godzilla Creepypasta

This forum is for Festivals, Shows, and Convention Information, as well as information on Godzilla, Kaiju related Exhibitions and Displays, and screenings of Kaiju Films in the theatre and on television. Also discuss and alert others to fandom activities. Discuss fanzines, local fan gatherings and clubs, alert others to your G-related websites, etc. Meet and greet other fans! Have a ball!

Moderator: Controllers

Postby The Real McCoy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 pm

When I first heard about these things, I envisioned a bunch of half-assed junk with horrible spelling and grammar mistakes. I read this particular one and I was surprised. It wasn't like I thought, and I was generally interested all the way through. The addition of the new monsters and the way he made them look video-game-ish was pretty cool.
The Real McCoy
Heisei Godzilla

Postby planetxleader » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 am

"Vishnu takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "RAAAAAHHHOOO!!!'"
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Re: NES Godzilla Creepypasta

Postby planetxleader » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 am

...Coming in for a year-and-a-half bump, because I've been reading this again while waiting for the next chapter of Replay. For some reason I'm getting on a big creepypasta/retro gaming/creepy gaming kick right now, and I'mma ride it on through. So I've been re-reading.

It may be clichéd but dammit I can't help but really like the appeal of it. We've got a lot of new members since this thread died, so yeah.... Godzilla NES Creepypasta. Go.
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Legion » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

I've never gotten the appeal of this one. I've read some disturbing Creepypastas (Squidward's Suicide anyone?) but I seems like, as usual, people are making a big deal of this simply because it's Godzilla.
http://legion1979.tumblr.com/

Hello, Nice Warners! - A Thorough Analysis of Every Animaniacs Episode
Legion
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby planetxleader » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 am

It's a slow burn, for me. I just like how.... weird everything is. Some things in it are just weird seemingly without reason.

I can't say it's great, but it's held my attention for this long, heh. Admittedly I like some weird, mediocre things (I watch Gunhed about once a year. :P )

Funny enough I think most of the pasta's fans are actually non G-fans or casuals.
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 pm

I dunno, I don't read a lot of these, and I just sort of thought it was weird. It was fun for what it is, but I've not really seen anybody freaking out about this or anything. I see Red and Solomon posted in a lot of places, but not necessarily Godzilla sites. You also have to consider maybe the Godzilla element is the only reason some of these people read anything like this.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby planetxleader » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 am

I poke around paranormal forums and imageboards 'cause I dig junk like this so much ( :) ) and it seems to have quite a following, mostly on impressionable teens. (heh). Mention of its name on Reddit or 4chan will usually illicit either comments of "OMG, best pasta evar!!!1" or complaints about its oversaturation and its ending.
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am

I meant people in the Godzilla fandom, or at least the facets of it that I frequent. I don't see them losing their minds too much about it, at least not to any level that may seem too much or annoying.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby planetxleader » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Yeah no, you're right; the Godzilla fandom itself isn't really blowing up about it. Except for maybe the preteen portion (I think it's popular on Toho Kingdom).

I'd like to think that the non-G-fans became interested in Godzilla after reading it.
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Previous

Return to Festivals, Shows, Screenings, and Fan Activities