[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Video Game Funks • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Video Game Funks

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

Video Game Funks

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:13 pm

So I'm currently in a video game funk where nothing I tend to play can hold my interest. I was playing Horizon Zero Dawn which is an amazing game and deserves all the accolades its gotten this year but for some reason I just can't bring my self to continue to play it. Then I moved on to Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy and while I really enjoyed taking a trip down memory lane (Crash Bandicoot was the very first game I played when I got my PS1 back in 1997) once I got past the first island the difficulty went up so high that it just sucked all the fun out of it.

That being said I decided to take a break from gaming though I did play DR2 Co-Op with a fun this past weekend. Has anyone else been in a video game funk and if so what did you do to get out of it?
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Video Game Funks

Postby mbozzo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm

I been playing Loony Tunes Dash on my Ipad lately. Right now, I hasn't been playing it as much these days, because I'm getting tried of it. :(
mbozzo
Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More