[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
The official Smash thread • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

The official Smash thread

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

The official Smash thread

Postby planetxleader » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:50 am

Well, Smash Bros. WiiU is out, and it ought to have a thread. Just got back from Inferior Rodan's place last night after obsessively playing it and nothing but. It was quite stressful. I just may buy this for my 3DS :lol:

So, Smash discussion. Also general Smash; the original, Melee/Brawl. I'm kind of a newbie in that I only really played the N64 one and only played the others at gatherings, where I was really in over my head and didn't know what I was doing. I almost took the stance that I don't like Smash in general until I was taught, last night, the basics. Now I already make claim to maining as Ness.

So anyway, discuss.
"Vishnu takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "RAAAAAHHHOOO!!!'"
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Re: The official Smash thread

Postby XvGojira » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:00 pm

I've been tempted to get it on the 3DS but with the reports of people breaking the thumb pad , I've been weary of doing so. The Wii version will be a post-holiday purchase for sure though.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More