[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
REmake coming to PS4, PS3, 360, X1, an PC • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

REmake coming to PS4, PS3, 360, X1, an PC

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

REmake coming to PS4, PS3, 360, X1, an PC

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 am

REmake has been announced for an HD update for PS4, PS3, X1, 360, and PC. This is cool, but I tried replaying the game about two weeks ago for the first time in several years and sadly found myself bored. Maybe updating the controls will help since it does have a lot of atmosphere.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: REmake coming to PS4, PS3, 360, X1, an PC

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Interesting hopefully they do a RE2 remake.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Well it worked before so lets try it again, right?

I got to agree with Tom, if this leads to a new shiny RE2, great!
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Tue May 26, 2015 1:22 am

Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 am

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 pm

RE6 will be released next week on both PS4 and Xbox One followed by RE5 next month and RE4 the in May. I'll probably be picking up all three of them but not right away.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 am

Kain these reissues are pretty much a straight port of the PC versions there was literally no work involved in putting them on Xbox One and PS4. Yes there will be a disc version of all three games but I'm going to go with the digital versions myself just because I have RE0 and REmake HD digitally.

As for RE6 I enjoyed it, I thought it was better than RE5 but no RE game will be better than RE2 IMO. I think the reason I like RE2 so much is it's the game that I started the franchise with. RE4 came close but it was no where near as good as RE2 at least I think so. That being said I can't wait to see the RE2 remake which probably will be shown off at E3 this year.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Mon May 02, 2016 12:59 am

I feel RE6 was just a mess of a game and vastly inferior to RE5. RE5 might not have been great, but at least it was the perfect ending for the franchise.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Mon May 02, 2016 1:27 am

To me the best modern RE game was Revelations. It got back to the series roots. I hope they redo that one for Xbox One sadly Revelations 2 was just terrible ugh.

That being said RE2 is my favorite game of the series and I hope Capcom shows off the remake at E3 next month can't wait to see how that looks.
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More