[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Mechwarrior Online • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Mechwarrior Online

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

Mechwarrior Online

Postby Rodanex » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Does anyone play this game? I started playing last year and while it's not the most popular game out there, it's perfect for a casual gamer like me. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Mechwarrior/Battletech, but basically you pilot giant robots against other players. It's pretty simple, the challenge is in customizing your mech as you have to take a bunch of factors into consideration, like speed, firepower, heat efficiency, weapons range, weight, armor, etc. The game is free to play but you can buy certain upgrades like weapons or new mechs, or you can just accrue Mechwarrior money by playing the game a lot.

Anyway, I think it's a lot of fun since every game is different, with different people trying different tactics. I recently downloaded teamspeak which makes it a lot easier to coordinate with your teammates, and you get to chat with people around the world.

mwomercs.com
Rodanex
Godzilla

Re: Mechwarrior Online

Postby klen7 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

i didnt realize this had been released! i was looking forward to it when the beta was up.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More