The Last Game You Beat and What are You Currently Playing

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

How often do you beat a game?

Once a week-two weeks
5%
Once a month
8%
Sparadically
88%

Total votes : 40

Re: The Last Game You Beat and What are You Currently Playin

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm not touching another video game at all until I 100% RDR2 after it comes out next month. No Spider-Man, no Tomb Raider, nothing until then.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: The Last Game You Beat and What are You Currently Playin

Postby EricDent » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:24 am

O.Supreme wrote:
EricDent wrote:"I played the most recent LEGO game in LEGO Incredibles, but it was rather "meh" so I didn't bother getting 100%.

I was curious about this, because how do you make an entire Lego game out of just 5 characters, and only 2 movies? Though I assume many of the *other* Superheroes are playable as well? My son wants it, but I'll wait until it goes on clearance. Besides he's still working on Lego Jurassic World, and we haven't even opened Lego SW: TFA yet (got it for $15 when TRU was closing).

Yeah it has a bunch of other heroes, and other random characters.

The main issue is that after you beat the first level (which is the beginnng if the SECOND movie) you can got to Edna Modes house and make as many super powered characters as you want. This makes it really easy to grab all the Red Bricks so the game becomes super easy.
The other problem is that you have to play through the 2nd movie before you can unlock the first.
Which is really random. In the past you could beat one level of the story & the other "movies" would unlock (LEGO Harry Potter, LEGO Star Wars, etc).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Godzilla

Previous

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More