The Last Game You Beat and What are You Currently Playing

This is the forum to discuss video games, the systems they're played on, computer software games, video game related sites and magazines, and more!! If you're "wired", post it here!

Moderator: Controllers

How often do you beat a game?

Once a week-two weeks
5%
Once a month
8%
Sparadically
88%

Total votes : 40

Re: The Last Game You Beat and What are You Currently Playin

Postby Dr Kain » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm not touching another video game at all until I 100% RDR2 after it comes out next month. No Spider-Man, no Tomb Raider, nothing until then.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:24 am

O.Supreme wrote:
EricDent wrote:"I played the most recent LEGO game in LEGO Incredibles, but it was rather "meh" so I didn't bother getting 100%.

I was curious about this, because how do you make an entire Lego game out of just 5 characters, and only 2 movies? Though I assume many of the *other* Superheroes are playable as well? My son wants it, but I'll wait until it goes on clearance. Besides he's still working on Lego Jurassic World, and we haven't even opened Lego SW: TFA yet (got it for $15 when TRU was closing).

Yeah it has a bunch of other heroes, and other random characters.

The main issue is that after you beat the first level (which is the beginnng if the SECOND movie) you can got to Edna Modes house and make as many super powered characters as you want. This makes it really easy to grab all the Red Bricks so the game becomes super easy.
The other problem is that you have to play through the 2nd movie before you can unlock the first.
Which is really random. In the past you could beat one level of the story & the other "movies" would unlock (LEGO Harry Potter, LEGO Star Wars, etc).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Godzilla

Postby jellydonut25 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:10 am

I just grabbed Dragonball Fighter Z cuz (a) it was cheap and (b) I'd read a lot about how easy the controls are to pick up.

I'm overall happy but...it's WAY more difficult than I was expecting. I've been taking a serious drubbing...by the computer...
Gills.

My DVD/Blu-Ray Collection:
http://jellydonut25.filmaf.com/owned
jellydonut25
Controller

Postby Tom R VanSlambrouck » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:14 am

Taking a break from RDR2 because they need to fix some stuff so I'm back on Assassin's Creed Odyssey which is by far the best AC game to date. After I finish that I'm moving on to Pokémon Lets Go Eevee, those two games right there should last me until RE2 remake comes out next month.
The member formerly known as gvamp
Tom R VanSlambrouck
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I'm still playing through RDR2. Almost done. I'm just above 95% done due to a few remaining challenges, the last 6 missions of the game, and for some reason the taxidermy quest is not going away even though I beat it.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 am

Stopped playing RDR2 due to life getting in the way and... well... I kind of don't care to go back to it. I mean it looks fantastic but with how clunky the controls are, it feels like the game doesn't want me to actually play it. I thought about resubbing to PSOnline to try the online beta but with all the economy grind and none of my friends with PS4s I'm gonna' pass on it until/if it comes out on PC.

Played some Mario Kart 8 Delux at a friends on Switch and that was fantastically fun. I haven't played a Mario Kart since the Wii. We also played Rocket League, which was just damn fun as well. Although I might pick that up on PC instead. Work has been handicapping me from playing Monster Hunter World and getting into the Winter Festival going on.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Good bye RDRII:

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:07 pm

LEGO DC Supervillains which is GREAT! It actually incorporates the create a character into the story mode (several LEGO games treat it as an afterthought only used for goofy "dress up" missions).
Only small issue is waiting on more DLC since I opted for the deluxe version.
They have part of the Aquaman movie as DLC currently (along with some other character packs).
One thing to mention is they got Mark Hamill as Joker & Kevin Conroy as Batman (along with several other great voice actors).

Also played the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, I played most of the Spyro games when they came out.
This makes them really nice looking, but also sometimes a bit harder/easier than the old versions.
Not sure if I will bother getting 100% on them or not. Already getting kinda frustrated at certain parts.
Of course I must mention that in order to play all 3 games, it does require quite a large download...
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Godzilla

Previous

Return to Video Games, Systems, and More