[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Trendmasters Megalon • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Trendmasters Megalon

Post things you are looking for or looking to sell. No commercial posts please; this is for fans looking to part with a few pieces, or looking for help finding things. Monster Zero is not responsible for any transactions which take place due to listings here; Buyer Beware!

Moderator: Controllers

Trendmasters Megalon

Postby AngilasGuy » Fri May 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi there!

Lately I've been going through my collections and selling off some things (trying to save up a bit for some x-plus wish-list items). I stumbled across my box of old Trendmasters figures and found my Megalon figure from the Godzilla Wars series!
I don't know/can't find the current value of these guys, but I suspect they're getting up there. However, the wings are EXTREMELY (unacceptably) delicate on these guys and both are busted. The pieces needed for them to stay on are actually INSIDE Megalon, so they could be retrieved and repaired. Or if it's only going to be displayed, they will stay on if put on and left alone. But other than this, it's in very good condition.

Right now I'm just sending out some feelers to see if there's any interest, and maybe to learn a bit more about their value from collectors. If you'd like to make an offer, you could either PM me or post on this thread.
AngilasGuy
Burning Godzilla

Re: Trendmasters Megalon

Postby mbozzo » Sat May 14, 2016 9:42 pm

I hope that you'll find the value of your Megalon figure, even if I don't know what it is, AngilusGuy. :oops:
mbozzo
Godzilla

Return to The Daikaiju Want & Sell Ads