[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
X-Plus, M-1, Bandai and Gigabrain for sale • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

X-Plus, M-1, Bandai and Gigabrain for sale

Post things you are looking for or looking to sell. No commercial posts please; this is for fans looking to part with a few pieces, or looking for help finding things. Monster Zero is not responsible for any transactions which take place due to listings here; Buyer Beware!

Moderator: Controllers

X-Plus, M-1, Bandai and Gigabrain for sale

Postby larryw3158 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:26 pm

I have the M-1 Jet Jaguar MIB, the X-plus Gamera 96 RIC version MIB, the Gigabrain Monster X MIB, and various Bandai Memorial Box Godzilla figures with tag for sale. Let me know if you want prices and pics, I will be happy to send them out.

Thanks,
Larry
larryw3158
Baby Godzilla

Re: X-Plus, M-1, Bandai and Gigabrain for sale

Postby Enjoying An Egg » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 pm

I'd be interested in the Memorial Box G65 if you've got him. Shoot me a PM if so.
Enjoying An Egg
Baby Godzilla

Return to The Daikaiju Want & Sell Ads