[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
My X-Plus Statues for sale on ebay • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

My X-Plus Statues for sale on ebay

Post things you are looking for or looking to sell. No commercial posts please; this is for fans looking to part with a few pieces, or looking for help finding things. Monster Zero is not responsible for any transactions which take place due to listings here; Buyer Beware!

Moderator: Controllers

My X-Plus Statues for sale on ebay

Postby ultramanmax » Sat May 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Going to start listings on my wife's ebay store. Selling soon from 2001-2003 X-Plus statues:
Currently up are 1955 Godzilla and Angurius from GRA.
Coming soon:
Gigan, Godzilla from KKvG 62, Godzilla 54, Godzilla vs. Biollante, Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S(uni-five), Kiryu Mechagodzilla Tokyo S.O.S(uni-five), Godzilla vs. Monster Zero really big diorama(uni-five). These are the 30cm series and are very heavy. These have all been previously displayed in my home and are in very good condition. There may be some pics of them in the collection photos thread. They come with all the original display boxes (gc to fair) and packing materials. I may not have the original shipping box with all of these though.

For now I'm keeping the Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah X-Plus statues.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/mm11067

Keep checking to see if there is one you want up and thanks for looking!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters. It's the size of the fight in the dog!!
ultramanmax
Baby Godzilla

Re: My X-Plus Statues for sale on ebay

Postby ultramanmax » Sun May 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Gigan is up now.
This is one of my favorites and is in very good condition. I'm going to miss him.
Going forward, as a Thank you to the Monster Zero forum and the members here, all the auction items from me will knock $20.00 off if you message the seller on ebay and mention Monster Zero. Just wait for the invoice before paying. Thanks for looking.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mm11067/m.html? ... _Auction=1
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters. It's the size of the fight in the dog!!
ultramanmax
Baby Godzilla

Postby ultramanmax » Wed May 28, 2014 6:29 am

ultramanmax
Baby Godzilla

Postby ultramanmax » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:46 pm

ultramanmax
Baby Godzilla

Return to The Daikaiju Want & Sell Ads