[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Any chance of a new "Godzilla Compendium" type book? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Any chance of a new "Godzilla Compendium" type book?

Discuss Magazines, Fanzines, and Books devoted to Daikaiju films! A Godzilla article in a Horror or Sci-Fi magazine? New Hobby Japan EX available? New G-Fan arrive in your mailbox? A Godzilla article in your local paper? Discuss it here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Any chance of a new "Godzilla Compendium" type book?

Postby EricDent » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:10 am

With the upcoming Legendary Pictures Godzilla on the horizon, just wondering if there's going to be something like The Official Godzilla Compendium for the movies that book missed, plus the new movie?

The thing I liked about the book was the rather cool artwork & various monster stats.
Obviously it would need to be updated in the Win/Loss/Draw records with the various fights from GINO-Godzilla Final Wars.

Plus have info about the new movie.

So is there or not?
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Any chance of a new "Godzilla Compendium" type book?

Postby klen7 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 am

I believe there was an addendum to the compendium published in G-Fan that covered the Millennium and redressed some issues with the original. I don't remember what issue it was though
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Gman2887 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 am

Issue 68
Gman2887
Burning Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 am

Well I guess it wouldn't be needed then.
Is there a way to look at that article online?

I looked on the G-Fan site, but all they had was the info on what was in the magazine.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Heisei Godzilla

Postby The Shadow » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 am

A new Godzilla Compendium type of book would be great, it's just the sort of book that new fans will be looking for after seeing Legendary's movie. I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be any sort of book like it turning up in book searches, at least I haven't seen anything yet.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Postby Pkmatrix » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 am

I'd love if a new Godzilla Compendium was released! I'd pre-order that on the spot. ^_^
Pkmatrix
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Godzilla in Print