chance RH will republish some Godzilla titles?

Discuss Magazines, Fanzines, and Books devoted to Daikaiju films! A Godzilla article in a Horror or Sci-Fi magazine? New Hobby Japan EX available? New G-Fan arrive in your mailbox? A Godzilla article in your local paper? Discuss it here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: chance RH will republish some Godzilla titles?

Postby EricDent » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 pm

As I own all those comics from Dark Horse already, I would just need that particular volume.
Not sure why I never bought it, and tried to look for it like once at a local comic store that actually had back issues from that long ago.
They didn't have that one (they did have a couple copies of the Marvel Godzilla #1).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Heisei Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 pm

It should be in either the Godzilla: Age of Monsters or Godzilla: Past Present and Future TPBs, which I think holds ALL of DH's Godzilla comics, including Godzilla vs Barkley and Godzilla vs Zero Hero (Shazam meets Ultraman).

They've got everything except Godzilla vs. Barkley (rights issues), and the manga of '84 (that was its own paperback).

I carried those three paperbacks around for pretty much the entirety of 1998 (I was 10).
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 am

lhb412 wrote:
It should be in either the Godzilla: Age of Monsters or Godzilla: Past Present and Future TPBs, which I think holds ALL of DH's Godzilla comics, including Godzilla vs Barkley and Godzilla vs Zero Hero (Shazam meets Ultraman).

They've got everything except Godzilla vs. Barkley (rights issues), and the manga of '84 (that was its own paperback).

I carried those three paperbacks around for pretty much the entirety of 1998 (I was 10).

Really? Damn. Well looks like I need to make sure I still have my Godzilla vs Barkley somewhere safe then. And yeah the 84 manga is it's own TPB. Thanks for clarifying!
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Previous

Return to Godzilla in Print