IDW Godzilla Previews

Discuss Magazines, Fanzines, and Books devoted to Daikaiju films! A Godzilla article in a Horror or Sci-Fi magazine? New Hobby Japan EX available? New G-Fan arrive in your mailbox? A Godzilla article in your local paper? Discuss it here!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: IDW Godzilla Previews

Postby klen7 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 pm

That Megaguirus is gorgeous
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:23 pm

"An epic battle between Godzilla and Mothra could determine the fate of humanity. Hiroshi must confront the fears he's kept secret for so long. Will a desperate act be enough to save Hiroshi's family?"
GIANTC0ND0R!!!!!!!! :eek:

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Here is ROE #18 cover in color:

"The ultimate invasion has begun! Battra and Kumonga begin a ferocious battle that could destroy Monster Islands completely. Meanwhile, Godzilla has his hands full with a new monster he has yet to battle!"

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby kpa » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:57 pm

On SciFi Japan, we've posted the November solicitations with details on G:ROE #18 and Cataclysm #4, plus the corrected cover for the Cataclysm #4 subscription variant...

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014 ... mber-2014/
Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 am

kpa wrote:On SciFi Japan, we've posted the November solicitations with details on G:ROE #18 and Cataclysm #4, plus the corrected cover for the Cataclysm #4 subscription variant...

The G: ROE #18 cover is still incorrect (it says issue #17 on it and had the wrong kaiju copyright icons on the cover...but that error is on IDW's end).

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby kpa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:40 am

ebirahsmeg1 wrote:
kpa wrote:On SciFi Japan, we've posted the November solicitations with details on G:ROE #18 and Cataclysm #4, plus the corrected cover for the Cataclysm #4 subscription variant...

The G: ROE #18 cover is still incorrect (it says issue #17 on it and had the wrong kaiju copyright icons on the cover...but that error is on IDW's end).

I spoke with IDW this morning, and they were already aware of that. They decided to correct the Cataclysm cover because some people were confused by the Godzilla scalp covering part of the logo. The ROE cover just used an older header, which will be replaced long before the issue goes to press.
Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Postby kpa » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:35 pm

SciFi Japan has an exclusive preview of Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #15 from IDW Publishing. The issue will be available from comic shops and retailers on August 27th.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014 ... e-preview/

Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Postby mr.negativity » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:27 am

Jeff Zornow talks Art, Godzilla and ’68:Rule of War
Michael Garone wrote:Michael Garone: So tell me how you got started as an artist? Who inspired you?

Jeff Zornow: Boredom inspired me at first when I was 6 or 7 yrs. old in school. I wanted to watch Godzilla or the cartoons I loved at the time. So, I took to drawing the characters during class to entertain myself. My first grade teacher scolded me for not paying attention, but then admitted my Road Runner was pretty good and asked “Do you want to be an artist when you grow up?”

I then realized an artist was actually a thing… and I said “YES!” from that moment on. I’ve dedicated myself to being an artist. Specifically a comic artist, but over the years I have also evolved into a full-fledged Illustrator.

After High school, I took two years off to party, work at a car wash, play in a band and then incidentally started getting some work published in G-FAN (the Godzilla Fanzine) which lead me to write and draw my own Giant Superhero/Daikaiju comic DIMENSION FIGHTER for 4 issues of MONNGA: the manga of monsters and fantasy (from the same publishers of G-Fan). Then decided it was time to take my life and art serious and moved to NYC. Attended The School of Visual Arts Illustration/Cartooning program from 1995-99 where I learned from great comic artists such as Joe Orlando, Carmine Infantino, Gene Colan, Klaus Janson, Walt Simonson, Sal Amendola and Mort Todd. Also, got to intern at Marvel and DC comics while there which was eye opening and a great crash course on how the industry works.

MG: What was the first comic you read\purchased?

JZ: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #17 drawn by Marc Silvestri. I bought it because Spidey reminded me of Ultraman who had not been on TV for several years at that point.

Took it home, read it and was INSTANTLY hooked on Spidey. And then instead of wanting to draw newspaper strips I wanted to draw comic books! I was about 11 or 12 at this point. And was also already becoming a hardcore 80’s splatterpunk kid. Renting every gory horror I could from the local Video store, and collecting Fangoria & Gorezone magazines.

MG: First gig as an artist? What did you draw? Was it a tough job or does all your art come easy to you?

JZ: First major paid gig in comics was VAMPIRELLA! A 10 pg. short story that I penciled and inked (was also great to debut inking myself!) It was a fun job but I definitely put a lot of hours into that first gig.

MG: Name one character you have drawn that you connected with the most?

JZ: Godzilla or any version of the Wolfman/Werewolf and Incredible Hulk because I have epilepsy which is a neurological brain disorder that causes seizures and something that can be triggered by stress, lights, physical exertion, etc. Developed Epilepsy when I was 11. So, I feel like I have a legit monster in my brain which sometimes takes over my body and there is nothing I can do about it.

MG: Who of all the characters you have ever drawn is your favorite? Why?

JZ: GODZILLA…because he’s my favorite. I can’t explain my obsessive love for Godzilla because how I got into it goes back further than my memory allows (and I remember stuff from when I was 2) so it happened before that… somehow. I just always have known I love Godzilla over all other characters.

MG: Who or what character that you have loved to draw on your spare time but were never published? Such as a Spider-Man or Superman.

JZ: Ultraman, Gatchaman, Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk.

MG: Favorite Godzilla film? Why?

JZ: Either GODZILLA vs GIGAN (1972) because it is about a comic/manga artist teaming up with some hippies and Godzilla to rid the planet of alien cockroaches that control King Ghidorah and Gigan one of my favorite Daikaiju. And TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (1975) because that one is such a hauntingly cool Godzilla film.

MG: Favorite version of Godzilla in his 60 year history? Not the suit version but the attitude he portrayed in the film. Such as his ruthlessness in GMK 2001 or his heroics in the 1970’s films.

JZ: I sort of take Godzilla as the total package. There isn’t a version I don’t like (though the ‘98 GINO doesn’t count) But, overall I do love the 70's period the most.

MG: What is most challenging when you draw Kaiju for IDW’s Godzilla series?

JZ: Making sure I don’t miss small details. MAN! Taking on this project I’ve found more little details in the monsters that I've never noticed before watching all the movies, collecting toys and books etc. I'm Still discovering new things about these creatures which is cool.

MG: Any future projects that you can reveal and discuss now?

JZ: Well as of writing this I’m drawing most of GODZILLA: RULERS OF EARTH #17 and will follow that up with the variant cover for GODZILLA: RULERS OF EARTH #19. There is more ‘68ZOMBIE comics in my future. Definitely some more Metal/Punk art coming down the tube and working with the MISFITS right now for something this Halloween season!

MG: Thanks Jeff!
mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Enshohma » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Okay, so the Matt Frank cover art for isuue 19 of "Rulers of Earth"...Are those brand new Kaiju swarming up upon Godzilla?

I've been enjoying the Kaiju roster of famous and obscure Toho monsters, but new characters are always preferred. And those giant anomalocaris-like creatures are quite intriguing. Though knowing my luck, they'd probably end up becoming a dream sequences, or some nonsense like that.

Guess All of the Above Monsters' Names and Respective Places of Origin and Win a Prize!
Enshohma
Godzilla Jr.

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:42 am

Enshohma wrote:http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014/09/17/idw-solicits-godzilla-rulers-of-earth-19-vol-4-tpb-and-godzilla-cataclysm-5-for-december-2014/

Okay, so the Matt Frank cover art for isuue 19 of "Rulers of Earth"...Are those brand new Kaiju swarming up upon Godzilla?

Yes, Mowry confirmed this an interview awhile back.

I've been enjoying the Kaiju roster of famous and obscure Toho monsters, but new characters are always preferred.

They are? :?: :!: Speak for yourself.

There are still a lot of TOHO kaiju that have barely been utilized in these books, and I would rather see them *any day* over "new" creations. We'll see how this plays out...hopefully these bug things will be cannon fodder for the TOHO regulars to annihilate...

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby RaymondBurr » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:10 pm

ebirahsmeg1 wrote:
Enshohma wrote:I've been enjoying the Kaiju roster of famous and obscure Toho monsters, but new characters are always preferred.

There are still a lot of TOHO kaiju that have barely been utilized in these books, and I would rather see them *any day* over "new" creations. We'll see how this plays out...hopefully these bug things will be cannon fodder for the TOHO regulars to annihilate...

Your hope will be realized! :D Chris Mowry mentioned on the Sons of Serizawa podcast that the justification for creating new monsters is so that Toho monsters can show how powerful/brutal they really are. The example he gave was with Baragon. If Godzilla and Baragon fight, we know how it is going to end and we basically know what that battle is going to look like. But with new, original monsters, the Toho kaiju can fight as brutally as the creative team needs them too, without having to worry about "saving face" of the other Toho kaiju. And, the contract with Toho states that none of the Toho monsters can be killed. So, now, if Baragon's backed into a corner he can choose to fight--and kill!--his opponent if necessary, instead of burrowing away.
"...WILL. IT. WORK?"
RaymondBurr
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Enshohma » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

ebirahsmeg1 wrote:
Enshohma wrote:http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014/09/17/idw-solicits-godzilla-rulers-of-earth-19-vol-4-tpb-and-godzilla-cataclysm-5-for-december-2014/

I've been enjoying the Kaiju roster of famous and obscure Toho monsters, but new characters are always preferred.

*SIGH*...If it's not Toho constantly re-using Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla over and over again, because they're marketable and known among the general Japanese audiences, than its US fans being bias against any new monsters, or having their own preferred overdone choices (Bagan, Bagan, Bagan, Bagan).

There's a lot of monster concepts and even MORE obscure Toho creations I'd like to see get some limelight in these comics. Or anywhere for that same matter. And its nice to see some new blood with the older creatures, especially after virtually 20 years (Heisei and Millennium) of Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla being repeated verbatim.

So please give me a break in that regard.

However, I hope these new monsters will be worthy Kaiju additions to this already great series. And I doubt Matt Frank and company would go down the simplistic route of doing what other comic creators and companies do ALL the time, and eradicate new and lesser seen guys alike, just for cheap story ploys.

YES, yes, these new Kaiju may exist so they can actually have some real Kaiju deaths, but as another equally underused character once said 'Let Them Fight'.

Guess All of the Above Monsters' Names and Respective Places of Origin and Win a Prize!
Enshohma
Godzilla Jr.

Postby kpa » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:09 pm

IDW Publishing has sent SciFi Japan an exclusive preview of the first five pages from Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #16. The issue will be available from comic shops and retailers on Wednesday, September 24th.

Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Postby MouthForWar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:11 am

The RoE Facebook page has given us a look at the series' first original kaiju, the "Trilopod"

https://www.facebook.com/GodzillaRulersOfEarth

I seem to remember them saying they were going to do more original monsters because they burned through most of the Toho characters they could license already.

Nothing against the guys at IDW, but one of the reasons I just CAN'T keep up with these Godzilla comics is that there just isn't an engaging story. Its like each issue just wants to cram as many monsters in as possible. Tons of monsters is fine, but when your book is like 75% monster battles, its boring... I honestly just don't feel like this is a genre that translates to comics well. Maybe if they focused more attention on character and story, they wouldn't have burned through Toho's entire roster already.

I dunno, its just that I've tried (and failed) several times to get into these comics. I've tried each ongoing and none of them do it for me. Some of the mini-series were fun like Half Century War, but I just can't get into these... it sucks cuz its not hard to get me into most things Godzilla related.
MouthForWar
Controller

Postby Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!! » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 am

Enshohma wrote:
ebirahsmeg1 wrote:

*SIGH*...If it's not Toho constantly re-using Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla over and over again, because they're marketable and known among the general Japanese audiences, than its US fans being bias against any new monsters, or having their own preferred overdone choices (Bagan, Bagan, Bagan, Bagan).

There's a lot of monster concepts and even MORE obscure Toho creations I'd like to see get some limelight in these comics. Or anywhere for that same matter. And its nice to see some new blood with the older creatures, especially after virtually 20 years (Heisei and Millennium) of Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Mechagodzilla being repeated verbatim.

However, I hope these new monsters will be worthy Kaiju additions to this already great series. And I doubt Matt Frank and company would go down the simplistic route of doing what other comic creators and companies do ALL the time, and eradicate new and lesser seen guys alike, just for cheap story ploys.

YES, yes, these new Kaiju may exist so they can actually have some real Kaiju deaths, but as another equally underused character once said 'Let Them Fight'.

Keep preaching Enoshima. New monsters are as much as part of the Godzilla tradition as reusing old ones. And as is typical in this fandom some people just can't be satisfied.

Bring on the new kaiju. Bring up the old. Why not both?

Ultraman. Is a Dick. A Big Dick.
Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!!
Burning Godzilla

Postby Enshohma » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 am

Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!! wrote:
Keep preaching Enoshima. New monsters are as much as part of the Godzilla tradition as reusing old ones. And as is typical in this fandom some people just can't be satisfied.

Bring on the new kaiju. Bring up the old. Why not both?

Bring on the New Kaiju! Bring on the Old Kaiju! Why Not both?

You are a very wise man for saying such words, and I'm happy to know I'm not desperately alone in this thinking.

In addition to the pre-existing Toho movie monsters, and new creations yet to come, there's a lot of other lesser known one-shot Kaiju that I'd also love to see return in comic book form, who can offer their own unique story opportunities.

El Gusano Gigante, Axor, Krystalak, Obsidius, Balkzardan, Dogora, Maguma, Razin, Shiigan, Vagnosaurus, Bagorah, Takegami, The Ancient Ones, Burtannus, Nessie (Toho), Gamora, Sasori, Gryphon, Giant Salamander, Midora, Deathla, Deutalios, Barubaroi, Skeetera, Gororin, Neo-Hedorah, DNA Mimic, Norzzug, Fire Bird, Earth Eater, Moonlode, The Visitor, and many, many others.

I'd mention Mechanikong, but no clue how the copyrights behind him work, with or without King Kong to consider. Same goes for all the original monsters made for the Marvel Godzilla comics.

Crap, why not take the REALLY minor monsters (Vampire Plant, Skeleton Turtle) and give them a Megaguirus-style makeover as full-fledged giant monsters? The possibilities are endless!

But as much as new and lesser used Kaiju would be appreciated in the Godzilla franchise...Gamera could use it way worse! I swear, if Gamera's 50th Anniversary is another parade of Gyaos variants, I'm going to scream!

Enshohma
Godzilla Jr.

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:37 am

MouthForWar wrote:The RoE Facebook page has given us a look at the series' first original kaiju, the "Trilopod"

https://www.facebook.com/GodzillaRulersOfEarth

I seem to remember them saying they were going to do more original monsters because they burned through most of the Toho characters they could license already.

Actually, they've barely utilized quite a few of the TOHO monsters they have the licenses for (the “real” version of King Ghidorah [ie. Not runt/midget GMK Ghidorah, not MKG...with the exception of HCW, KG has been handled like sh*t in these books], Megalon, King Seasar, Baragon, Ebirah, Gorosaurus, just to name a few off the top of my head.....all of them have either appeared in only 1 issue or just made a miniscule cameo), so I find this reasoning by IDW to be rather flawed....but then again "FLAWED" seems to sum up the ongoing IDW G books rather well.

Nothing against the guys at IDW, but one of the reasons I just CAN'T keep up with these Godzilla comics is that there just isn't an engaging story. Its like each issue just wants to cram as many monsters in as possible. Tons of monsters is fine, but when your book is like 75% monster battles, its boring... I honestly just don't feel like this is a genre that translates to comics well. Maybe if they focused more attention on character and story, they wouldn't have burned through Toho's entire roster already.

I dunno, its just that I've tried (and failed) several times to get into these comics. I've tried each ongoing and none of them do it for me. Some of the mini-series were fun like Half Century War, but I just can't get into these... it sucks cuz its not hard to get me into most things Godzilla related.

I don't blame you, although I think the current ongoing ROE, while not perfect, has been a lot of fun. I think several factors (being told the series would be cancelled only for this to be reversed at the last moment, the foolish decision to make this tied to KOM's continuity instead of starting from scratch) have held this book back from reaching its full potential. To the creative team's credit (Mowry/Frank/Zornow), they've done their best under the circumstances. It's a fun series that I hope continues, but it's definitely not on the level of HCW.

Enshohma wrote:[

Actually, this may surprise you, but I AGREE with most of what I've quoted from you above (especially about MG, regardless of which incarnation)...many TOHO kaiju that IDW has the license to have indeed been vastly underutilized. However, what you originally said was “new creations are ALWAYS preferable", which is what I took issue with as I found this statement both inaccurate and ridiculous. We had NOTHING BUT new characters for the last few decades in comics via Marvel and DarkHorse. I’ll take even the most obscure TOHO kaiju anyday over the likes of Bagorah/Burtannus/Devil Dinosaur/ Beta-Beast/Lord Howe Monster /etc. There is indeed a precedence with comic books/video games using "new" monsters, and more often than not, they sucked and were completely forgettable.

In regards to this “new creation” ….I’ll wait to pass to judgement. It looks as if Orga was crossbred with Shockirus or a trilobite….color me unimpressed upon first impressions.

Considering that quite a few TOHO kaiju have been barely utilized in these books, there better be one hell of an awesome, compelling storyline to justify taking this approach. I like ROE, but it's full of flaws and if it not were avid Gfans Matt Frank/Zornow being involved and adding their own touches via their knowledge of the genre, then I think this series would be far worse off.

Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!! wrote:And as is typical in this fandom some people just can't be satisfied.

Oh get over yourself :roll: Whether its G2014, the SH Line, the new Video game, etc., I'm convinced at this point that they could have Godzilla dressed in a pink bunny outfit and you'd still b*tch and moan about those who spoke out about it...

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:03 am

MouthForWar wrote:I seem to remember them saying they were going to do more original monsters because they burned through most of the Toho characters they could license already.
Uhhh what? Can you source this, because i have never heard this even implied as the reason....
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!! » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Ebirahsmeg, a lot of what you contribute to just about any given thread is a smegma of snide cynicism, condor jokes and backhanded comments ever since you first joined. It feels very much recycled material from the past 10 years, and its a miracle in itself you're even still around.

Enoshima, There are a few camps in all this, one that doesn't want ANY new monsters or new Godzilla material, and puts the old series on a pedestal (We see this one a lot, and it was pretty apparent when news of the new movie first came out) a camp that insists Godzilla HAS to be absolutely taken seriously and disregards most of the films past the mid 60s and is constantly looking for new and more powerful foes for Godziller to beat, and a camp so desperate for new Godzilla materials they'd gloss over any legit complaints.

Oh and then there's Bagan's cult. :|

Spoiler Below:
I for one wish he'd show up in IDW to be unceremoniously killed off easily. That way his haters and his cult are simultaneously pissed off that he was used over some existing obscure character, and he showed up only to be humiliated laughably.

In regards to the first camp, I sometimes think that the Godzilla fandom has its own variant of the GEEWUN trap the same way it went into Pokemon (Genwunners) and other long standing franchises. This camp thinks VARAN The Unremarkable should headline films. The second camp glosses over the technical failures of the Heisei films.

As for the Trilopod, it looks pretty cool. But he has this distinct cannon fodder look. If the show fits? More than anything he looks like one of those unused creatures Toho had in between the Rebirth of Mothra and Millennium Godzilla movies. The best part I like of it though, are the man-in-suit proportions. Rulers Of Earth is the longest Running Godzilla storyline from IDW, and quite a long time in general. It's been pretty creative with the use of some of these creatures, and I like the lore that goes into this. We even got Sanda and Gaira for this! Who'd have thought that!? The evil Battra Twins? That's such a cool concept.

It's easily better than the previous two storylines. The politics of the first two stories didn't bother me, but that God awful inconsistent art was such a downer, and the writing was pretty inconsistent at times. Frank and Mowry are THE Godzilla artists at IDW and RoE has proven it.

I'm curious to see what new monsters IDW makes, because Frank and Mowry really know how to get the aesthetic of a tokusatsu kaiju that some people in the West just can't get.

Ultraman. Is a Dick. A Big Dick.
Shin_Edda_Robo!!!!!
Burning Godzilla

Postby RaymondBurr » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:50 pm

klen7 wrote:
MouthForWar wrote:I seem to remember them saying they were going to do more original monsters because they burned through most of the Toho characters they could license already.
Uhhh what? Can you source this, because i have never heard this even implied as the reason....

Here is the link to the interview where Chris Mowry, writer of Godzilla Rulers of Earth, discusses why IDW is going to start using original monsters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBrxiII3uc

It is not because they have introduced so many Toho monsters, but rather to give all those Toho monsters something to do rather than just fight each other to a draw every time.
"...WILL. IT. WORK?"
RaymondBurr
Godzilla Jr.

Postby klen7 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:06 pm

^ Yeh, that sounds more in line with what the creative team has been saying..not at all what MFW said, but maybe i had missed something
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:52 am

Sorry Shin_Edda_Robo, but I'm not taking your latest flamebait....nice try though. The whole "everything Godzilla is good! Anyone who says otherwise is just being negative" crap from you in every single topic you post in has grown way too "TK-ish" for me...moving on now.

RaymondBurr wrote:
klen7 wrote:

Here is the link to the interview where Chris Mowry, writer of Godzilla Rulers of Earth, discusses why IDW is going to start using original monsters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBrxiII3uc

It is not because they have introduced so many Toho monsters, but rather to give all those Toho monsters something to do rather than just fight each other to a draw every time.

I don't see why a swarm of Kamacuras's, Meganulons/Meganulas, Showa Mogeras, or Aggregate Destroyers couldn't have easily filled this role. Regardless, I'm not making judgements until the actual issue comes out and I see how its role is executed. Overall, I think that, in spite some flaws, they've managed to make ROE a rather fun series, so I'll proceed with an open mind regarding "Trilopad" and see how this plays out....

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 am

Frank's cover for ROE issue #18:

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby kpa » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm

IDW Publishing has given SciFi Japan an exclusive preview of the first five pages from Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #17. The issue will be available from comic shops and retailers on Wednesday, October 22nd.

Keith
kpa
Monster 01

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:46 am

Godzilla Catalysm 3 is also coming out this week. Here is a short preview:

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

PreviousNext