[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Collectibles in Honolulu • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Collectibles in Honolulu

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Collectibles in Honolulu

Postby MechaMinya » Thu May 26, 2016 12:15 am

Aloha! MechaMinya here. I hope this finds you all well.

I am in Honolulu for the next two weeks. I am studying at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. I have a little free time on weekends and was wondering if any of you might be able to point me in a direction for Godzilla goods. I love Bullmark, Marmit, and Marusan.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!
God is in the details.
MechaMinya
Little Godzilla

Re: Collectibles in Honolulu

Postby MechaMinya » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:59 am

Gecko Books & Comics is a very nice store. They carry new Godzilla figures, shirts, and occasionally the vintage piece. The owner is very nice. He stated that there used to be two other stores in the area that specialized in toys and figures but they had gone out of business. Gecko is certainly worth a peek if you ever find yourself in Honolulu.

Also a block away is "The Movie Museum." The Movie Museum is a micro-cinema with 19 seats only! They screen a goodly amount of vintage Japanese films. I saw a fun ShinToho production today - "Sexy Line" from 1961. Good noir fun!
God is in the details.
MechaMinya
Little Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles