[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
MARMIT GODZILLA 2000 VERSION PX PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

MARMIT GODZILLA 2000 VERSION PX PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

MARMIT GODZILLA 2000 VERSION PX PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE

Postby The Great MM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

As many know, I'm not much of a Marmit guy. However, I have been longing for at least one in my collection for some time now. With the higher price range than I generally like pushing out in mind, I sought out a mold/color scheme that really seemed to pop. A few came up, but the prices I found online were too extreme. Seems the figures are now OOP. Then I stumbled across this:

Awesome sculpt. Awesome color scheme. And I like the stylized look. I added it to my 2015 to get list and just saw one available on E-Bay earlier tonight for $89.99. Still a hard pill to swallow, but it was to be expected. I decided to jump on it while I could and postpone the other stuff I was going to get (a few Bandai vinyls and a movie or two from Wal-Mart).

I'm wondering if anybody has any more information on this guy. What exactly is a "PX Previews Exclusive", if it means anything anyway. Did I spend too much or did I save a ton?
The Great MM
Godzilla

Re: MARMIT GODZILLA 2000 VERSION PX PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE

Postby klen7 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:50 am

klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby ILL GREEN » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:07 am

I would say you spent $20 bucks too much but a decent price for that G2K since only 200 were made and prices for these rise every other month. I never saw the dorsal fins at that angle, makes me wanna kick myself for not grabbing one when they were around.

You never heard of a PX exclusive? PX is short for Previews Exclusive which is a huge catalog of all things sci-fi, fantasy, super heroes etc of all forms. Its like a 300 page book that get published monthly at your local comic shop. If your comic shop has this catalog, you can look through it and beg or force your comic dealer into submission to stock whatever you want from that book. Also PX means that it was reissued for the US market. You will see a lot of the X-Plus figures by Diamond Select (who distrubutes these figures) with the PX stamp as well.

Diamond has been reissuing a ton of Marmits, grab them while they are around, they are just as worthy as their Japanese versions but without the color variations.

I preordered this version of G2K. I rather have it iced blue though like it Japan counterpart.

AVAILABLE NOW! ILL GREEN HADOSHI ART FIGURES HANDMADE AND HANDPAINTED!
ILL GREEN
Godzilla Jr.

Postby The Great MM » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 am

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Be careful. It's addictive :wink: :wink: :wink:
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 pm

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:44 pm

MY FIRST MARMIT!
$89 and I must say, I am happy to own it. I don't see myself going Marmit crazy, but it's nice to say "I got one!" And I just adore the sculpt and colors.

And a shot of it among some other figures, including NECA, SHMA, Bandai Standard.

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Looks good. I like a lot of the Marmit figures
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles