[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Ultraman Spark Dolls • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Ultraman Spark Dolls

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Ultraman Spark Dolls

Postby The Great MM » Sat May 24, 2014 7:59 pm

A thread devoted specifically for my latest kaiju-related merchandise obsession – Ultraman Spark Dolls! This line of figures are smaller than standard bandais, standing at about 4” tall. However, while they don’t have the bigger scaling or insane detailing, these figures are a great way to introduce yourself to UM merchandise and they’re super affordable. I’ve been averaging getting 10-14 a month and am trying to get the whole line, which is mostly pictured here: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjEx/ ... T/$_57.JPG

There’s also three deluxe figures which are 6”: Tyrant, Super Grand King, and Zogu. The seven monsters that compose Tyrant were also collected into a box set which actually averages the cost of 5 figures, so it’s like you’re getting 2 free figures.

I am really hoping this series continues and we see the likes of Gudon, Twin Tail, Birdon, and maybe even some Great (Give me Gudis or give me death!!!).

Currently, I have Ultraman, Ultraseven, Baltan, Gomora, Zetton, Eleking, King Joe, Galberos, and Ultraman Belial. I also have all three Deluxe figures and the Tyrant composite set coming in the mail.
The Great MM
Godzilla

Re: Ultraman Spark Dolls

Postby gojiman » Sat May 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Those look nice! I may get some myself!
gojiman
Godzilla Egg

Postby Legion » Sat May 24, 2014 8:48 pm

http://legion1979.tumblr.com/

Hello, Nice Warners! - A Thorough Analysis of Every Animaniacs Episode
Legion
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sat May 24, 2014 9:03 pm

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby Legion » Sat May 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Based on how Bandai has treated Great and Powered these past twenty years I think the MOST we could possibly expect at this point would be a new Powered/Psycho Baltan figure.
http://legion1979.tumblr.com/

Hello, Nice Warners! - A Thorough Analysis of Every Animaniacs Episode
Legion
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sat May 24, 2014 9:15 pm

The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Sat May 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Picked up the Red King during my visit to Japan recently. Actually kind of impressed with the quality.
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Amazon has listed several new figures of the Spark Doll line. These include...

- Melba
- Dinosaur Tank
- Gudon
- Twin Tail
- EX Red King
- Ultraman Victory
- Velokron
- Sadora
- Bemular
- Reicubas
- Shepadon

I believe Shepadon is the new kaiju featured in the new show. I'm happy to see the likes of Bemular, Melba, and Reicubas, but I'm still disappointed by the lack of Memphias, any other Max (especially Luganol!) or Nexus kaiju, and Sakuna Oni. I wish they'd also announce some more Deluxe figures as well (Ezmael, anyone!?)
The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Finally a picture of the Shepadon and Bemular. I can't wait to own.
The Great MM
Godzilla

Postby The Great MM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Am I the only one here that loves this line? -_-

Anyway, my collection of these little guys has EXPLODED recently, taking up several shelves. Kinda' funny that I look back and remember getting Gomora and Dark Galberos as my first ones.

I'm waiting for Birdon and Imperializer to hit Amazon for like $6-7 bucks like the others. Has anyone heard of any future Spring releases yet? I'm crossing my fingers for the "Children of Baragon" to come soon - Neronga, Gabora, and Magular. A Geronga from Max would be welcomed too.
The Great MM
Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles