[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Which figure should I buy? Part 2! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Which figure should I buy? Part 2!

Discuss Vinyl Toys, Action Figures, Candy Toys, Godzilla Meat...whatever!

Moderator: Controllers

Which Marmit MH figure should I buy next?

Marmit MechaGodzilla 2003 - Drill Hand
25%
Marmit MechaGodzilla 2002 - Black/Silver(Superfest) Exclusive
25%
Marmit GFW "Power-Up" Gigan - Regular Variant
8%
Marmit GFW "Power-Up" Gigan -Bright Blue variant
42%

Total votes : 12

Which figure should I buy? Part 2!

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 am

Hey folks:

I posted a similar thread a few months ago when there were several figures I wanted, but couldn't decide which one to buy. In that case, I ended up with the very underrated, nifty Marmit Monster Heaven GFW Angilas figure.

Similar situation again, except this time there are no Bandai or Xplus figures I am considering...just a couple of Marmits that I've ran across. I would love to hear everyone's comments on which one I should get. Here are the three Marmit Monster Heaven figures I am considering:
Marmit MechaGodzilla 2003 - Drill Hand - 4200 yen

Marmit MechaGodzilla 2002 - lack/Silver(Superfest) Exclusive 4200 yen
I have two Marmit "Kiryu" figures (MG2003 "Battle Pack" figure and the 2003 "Battle Damage" figure). I think either of the above would complement them nicely.

GFW Gigan "Power Up" (Regular Variant or Bright Blue variant...each was 8400yen)

There were two variants I saw of this: the variant above and a light, bright blue color similar to the Chogokin GFW Gigan's color scheme (can't stand that figure, but I really dig the bright blue paint scheme), but unfortunately I can't find any pics anywhere of this particular variant on the net to post here. Yes, they are more expensive that the Kiryu figures (over double), but still very nice figures and extremely tempting, as this would be the last "Final Wars" Marmit MH figure I'd need (sans the GFW-Goji MH figure, which I can't stand and have no intentions of ever getting unless it's for a ridiculously low price).

So, which of these figures should I get? Look forward to everyone's thoughts/feedback!
Last edited by ebirahsmeg1 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
:eek:

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 am

You have any prefrence as far as which character you prefer?
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 am

"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 am

FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 am

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Of course, Gigan is one of my all time favorite kaiju...showa that is. GFW Gigan, on the other hand, is about on par with Kiryu for me...I like them, but don't love them. But Marmit's made some excellent figures for both of them, so I'd love to own any of the above four (I don't have the power up "chainsaw" MH Gigan, but I do have the "normal" MH Gigan figure, and it's very nice)...but can't decide which one, hence this thread and poll...

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby sachiel » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 pm

sachiel
Heisei Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:59 am

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 pm

FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 pm

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby ebirahsmeg1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 am

Well...

I was going to go with MG w/ drill...but had been sold :( Same for the Chainsaw "Power-up" Gigan :( :( The black MG was there...but they jacked up the price from 4200yen to 8200yen. :x I was very irritated by this (never seen stores like this jack up an older Marmit figure by 50% for no reason over the span of 2 weeks), so I just left that place. Finally, I found another MH Gigan figure at another, but his chainsaw version was gone. However, they had a cheaper variant. While I already own the glitter variant, I couldn't resist this variant, as it came with a nifty mini Matango mushroom. :D So I ended up buying none of the above... :lol:

Regardless, I needed to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from the MA KG debacle, and this purchase, while definitely not the most exciting purchase I've made and a little bit of let down from what I originally wanted to purchase, nevertheless helped to erase the pain and made me feel better overall...

I am still looking for the items listed in my poll though.

"F*ck Evangelion." - Me
ebirahsmeg1
Burning Godzilla

Postby MekaGojira3k » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:23 am

:lol: I guess that happens, but this figure still looks good.
Even if the MechaG with drill hand was nicer.

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Toys, Figures, and Other Collectibles