[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Pulgasari on Amazon Prime • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Pulgasari on Amazon Prime

Discuss Movies and Soundtracks available in different formats, including the latest releases on Blu-Ray. As per Board policy, No Bootleg Discussions please!

Moderator: Controllers

Pulgasari on Amazon Prime

Postby canofhumdingers » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:33 pm

So, if you ever wanted to see the monster movie that was made by North Korean nut job dictator Kim Jong Il made by literally kidnapping people and forcing them to make movies, it’s up on amazon prime streaming.

I stumbled upon it while investigating my options for a free trial of Starz to see the HD streams of GRA, WoTG, and the other titles they put up with the Criterion logo.

But Pulgasari is NOT part of the starz package. It’s just regular ol’ prime streaming.

The quality is pretty crap. It says it’s an HD signal, but the video source is obviously some old vhs master or something. It’s pan and scan too (I guess, was this movie shot in any format of widescreen?).

At any rate, it’s a cool opportunity to see a pretty rare Kaiju film if you’ve never seen it. I actually kinda like it.
canofhumdingers
Burning Godzilla

Re: Pulgasari on Amazon Prime

Postby Dai » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I can confirm that this is on UK Prime too (surprising, as UK streaming sites only get a fraction of what's on their US counterparts).

I've always been curious about this movie, though more from the story behind its production than the movie itself.
Dai
Heisei Godzilla

Re: Pulgasari on Amazon Prime

Postby klen7 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Whoa. thanks for boosting the signal on this
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Daikaiju Home Media Releases