Majin vs...

Godzilla vs. Gamera, Gamera vs. Rodan, Godzilla vs. Superman! Use this forum to discuss fantasy fights.

Moderator: Controllers

Majin vs...

Postby RaymondBurr » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:24 pm

In another thread, someone mentioned the cool never-was match up of Majin against Daei's other mega monster, Gamera. It got me thinking of other possible battles for Majin. Of course, we got to see what Godzilla vs. Majin might look like, in the Dark Horse Color Special from back in the early 1990s.

Other "angry god" monsters might make for interesting battles...

Majin vs. Kong
Majin vs. Manda
Majin vs. Mothra

Clearly some kaiju are out of his league. That is, I would think something like Majin vs. Monster Zero wouldn't last too long! :P

Any other ideas for Majin monster brawls?
"...WILL. IT. WORK?"
RaymondBurr
Godzilla Jr.

Postby mbozzo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Monster Zero has three heads and three ray beams that can give Majin a hard time. Remember that Monster Zero can fly and Majin can't. It will be a toss-up on who will win. :x
mbozzo
Godzilla

Re: Majin vs...

Postby godziwolf » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 am

RaymondBurr wrote:In another thread, someone mentioned the cool never-was match up of Majin against Daei's other mega monster, Gamera. It got me thinking of other possible battles for Majin. Of course, we got to see what Godzilla vs. Majin might look like, in the Dark Horse Color Special from back in the early 1990s.

Other "angry god" monsters might make for interesting battles...

Majin vs. Kong
Majin vs. Manda
Majin vs. Mothra

Clearly some kaiju are out of his league. That is, I would think something like Majin vs. Monster Zero wouldn't last too long! :P

Any other ideas for Majin monster brawls?

Majin v. Pulgasari
|\-/|
<0 0>
=(o)=
-Wolf
godziwolf
Godzilla Jr.

Return to Godzilla vs. Gamera: Kaiju Fantasy Fights