[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I dreamed FINAL WARS • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

I dreamed FINAL WARS

Cryptozoology/Myths and Legends/Fortean Phenomena: Is Bigfoot stomping through your backyard? Are Dinosaur bones being dug up at a local construction site? Is the Loch Ness Monster popping up out of your pool and eating your Lorna Doone cookies? UFOs buzzing by, Conspiracies....there are lots of weird, wonderful, and mysterious things in this world...and beyond!!!

Moderator: Controllers

I dreamed FINAL WARS

Postby GiganGoji » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:42 am

GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Garasharp K7 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:30 am

"Godzilla's the one with the bad breath." - Minya
Garasharp K7
Godzilla

Postby Lysocanth » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:47 am

Lysocanth
Godzilla Jr.

Postby lhb412 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:06 pm

lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Godzilla_Fan54 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:23 pm

Godzilla_Fan54
Baby Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:58 pm

GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:50 am

GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby The Reverend Tegoth » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:32 pm

The Reverend Tegoth

Postby CousinOfGodzilla » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:42 am

Cousin

"THIS, is where the power lies, brother!!!"
CousinOfGodzilla
Heisei Godzilla

Postby GiganGoji » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:11 am

GiganGoji
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Lord Ghidorah » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:13 am

Does anyone else listen to Kajagoogoo's "Too Shy" and think of "Save the Earth?"
Lord Ghidorah
Godzilla Jr.

Postby KingCaesar » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:46 pm

KingCaesar
Baby Godzilla

Postby Temjin » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:50 pm

Those sound.....wow....0_o.

I had some which bug me to this day, one actually starts off as a trailer of sorts, with me as the camera:

I see the ocean, then the scene fades to black and I see the words "it Came From the Sea" sort of flash in and out like a lightning bolt, then you see the ocean again, and it starts to get a bit violent with a storm seen in the horizon...Then another fade out and the words "The World Wasn't Prepared" appear, same as before, then we see the ocean again and it's more violent now, with the storm almost overhead, Then the words " Heed the Warnings" appear and the seen goes back to the ocean, with strom hurricane-like winds and huge waves, thunder and lightning, and the "camera" pans out and sees some home and people rushing for cover...Then the words "He Will Rise" are BLOWN off and the rain and wind mix and look like a snow storm, then(I actually FELT the wind and the rain now) I hear the huge crashing of waves and a VERY loud BOOM, followed by another then another, then SCREAMING, then more booms, then gunshots, then.....lights out.....As I hear Godzilla's roar in the darkness and Ifukube's march plays ominously in the bakground, as from the darkness, a HUGE red n' orange pupil is STARING at ME!!!! Then it rises and I see the HUGE pearly whites which fade to black and the words " D-Day 2010" fade in......Then, like a theater, the lights come up and I wake up to a sunny day......

The other one was at night and I see the smoke, the rubble and the people running and screaming. I can hear myself sayig "I gotta See it" at someone, a girl, and I feel she's holding me back Then I get into an elevator and reach the top floor which is miraculously empty, no furniture or people whatsoever, and I go up a small set of stairs until I get to a roof...Where I see a large building that's quickly busted down in front of me and from that..comes Godzilla.. Not the same one, but a purple/greenish one with red eyes and huge spikes, with big humanoid arms and big humanoid legs - its' head kinda like a cross between GMMG Godzilla and Heisei. It sees me and looks me over and decides to continue walking, while someone holds my arm and tugs at it.

I look over and it's Ms. Akane herself, and strangely, I'm standing on an oil rig looking at the now-present ocean with Mothra stationed behind me and a bunch of millitary personnel aiming their guns at me, while Miki tries to calm me down......All before I hear the Super X theme....WTF?!?
Temjin
Heisei Godzilla

Return to The Fortean Crypt of Real Life Terrors