[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I AINT FRAID OF NO GHOSTS • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

I AINT FRAID OF NO GHOSTS

Cryptozoology/Myths and Legends/Fortean Phenomena: Is Bigfoot stomping through your backyard? Are Dinosaur bones being dug up at a local construction site? Is the Loch Ness Monster popping up out of your pool and eating your Lorna Doone cookies? UFOs buzzing by, Conspiracies....there are lots of weird, wonderful, and mysterious things in this world...and beyond!!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: I AINT FRAID OF NO GHOSTS

Postby MekaGojira3k » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:33 pm

The place I'm living now hasn't had any ghost sightings, but it's creepy as hell. It constantly sounds like people walking or talking. I'm blaming it all on the wooden structures n' such, because that's really the only way I get to sleep. It doesn't help that the dog starts barking right around the same time these things happen.

SUPER CREEP OUT.
"We Can't Stop Here, This is Bat Country!"

MekaGojira3k
Millennium Godzilla

Postby ILL GREEN » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:20 am

When I was a kid, I grew up in a house that was built in 1896. The most strangest and creepiest experience of my childhood.

First thing that happened was I woke up around 5:30am. I walked to the bathroom and while brushing my teeth, I saw my dog's bowl moving toward me. I looked once, huh, looked twice, yup its moving. I ran out of there yelling and I got scolded by my father who was upset that I ran screaming. I tried to explain but they say it was probably a mouse.

A week later, my parents leave me home alone to guard the house. I heard some noises so not to upset my father I decided to man up and said to the air "I know you're there, you don't scare me anymore!" Then thats when I heard footsteps coming downstairs toward me so I jetted to the living room and buried myself under the pillows of the couch. When I peaked I saw the painting on the wall shaking and jittering. I prayed and it was quiet after that but I never told my pops about it.

I had a stuffed doll of My Pet Monster which was my favorite Christmas gift. Every night before bed I placed him on his chair in the corner of my room. In the mornings, I noticed that he always was in a slight disposition than what I had him in the night before. I didn't think nothing of it because I figured it probably moved a bit during the night due to its weight. Monster was around ten pounds. One night, same routine of placing Monster on the chair and then going to bed. I woke up from a nightmare and upon opening my eyes I see this doll climbing on the side of my bed. I didn't yell but I was startled. I stood up on my bed and can see his feet on the floor and his hands trying to grasp a firm grip on the mattress. I grabbed the doll and threw him onhis chair. That was the last time because the doll never moved again.

In broad daylight, my parents and relatives were over for a bbq. My father sees what he describes to be a native indian dressed in white. My father, thinking it was an intruder, went to meet the subject but when he and my cousins went to confront it, it disappeared before their eyes. To this day they still talk about it. And finally my father acknowledges my claims after that.

In that house, I dreamt of the devil many times. Chasing me, speaking in tongues and wanting to harm me. Those dreams happened far too often.

The house is still erected and new family lives there now, I tried to speak to the owners but they looked at me like I was crazy so we never exchanged stories. But I know they saw. . .things.

AVAILABLE NOW! ILL GREEN HADOSHI ART FIGURES HANDMADE AND HANDPAINTED!
ILL GREEN
Godzilla Jr.

Postby klen7 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:41 pm

burn it to the ground!

Seriously though, if the monster doll is trying to climb into your bed, its best to get a hotel room.
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby metal_bryan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Since the last time I posted about it I haven't noticed strange activity. Tonight something just happened. I'm laying in bed watching a movie and the computer chair just moved about a foot backward by itself... and then pushed itself back in. My wife is asleep next to me, so she didn't see it. I'm kinda freaked out right now.
metal_bryan
Controller

Postby planetxleader » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 am

Okay, that is seriously freaky...

(I'm hoping you survived the night) :O
"Vishnu takes on his multi-armed form, and says, "RAAAAAHHHOOO!!!'"
planetxleader
Heisei Godzilla

Postby metal_bryan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 pm

For the time being I seem to still be alive. :lol:
metal_bryan
Controller

Postby Destroysall » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:10 pm

I remember once when I was younger (maybe 5-6 years old), me and my brother were playing with some of our toys in our parents bedroom. I recall we had two of the Imperial Godzillas on the bed facing each other. When we both went to the dining room to eat, everyone in the house was at the table. After dinner, we both went back to find one of the Godzilla toys on the floor in the far corner with the other Godzilla on the bed lying face down. I had no idea what happened, but it was weird.
uhh...
Destroysall
Burning Godzilla

Postby metal_bryan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 pm

So my last post in here was February. It was quiet again for a couple months after that incident. Around May I got sick a lot and was home more missing work as a result. I noticed things being at home more and awake different hours of night as well. Doors open and close by themselves. I have noticed it a few times during day, but only hear it happen. Tonight I saw it with my phone flashlight. The door opened only a few inches and then shut itself gently. I checked the knob. Firmly snug. Can't pull it open without turning it.

This stuff is harmless at this point but definitely freaky.
metal_bryan
Controller

Postby Psycho Soldier » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 pm

"Available for your home in 1995, only on Nintendo Ultra 64!"
Psycho Soldier
Heisei Godzilla

Previous

Return to The Fortean Crypt of Real Life Terrors