[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Eureka Seven movie trilogy! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Eureka Seven movie trilogy!

From Tetsujin 28 to Akira, from Macross to Miyazaki, there is an incredibly wide range of Japanese animated movies and TV shows to suit almost everyone's particular tastes! Discuss the wide world of anime and manga here!

Moderator: Controllers

Eureka Seven movie trilogy!

Postby lhb412 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:25 am

Here's the lowdown:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ng/.113546

So... basically a a remake of the series with redone animation and some new bits (including a new ending). I'm interested. I love the original show, but became so disinterested with the sequel series, AO, that I still haven't finished it (I think I haven't seen the last two episodes?). I'm glad that the writer, Dai Sato, is back. AO convinced me he was a bit part of what defined the series, because that series had the same director and designer but was missing him.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Eureka Seven movie trilogy!

Postby mbozzo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Has Eureka Seven been shown in America? Was it being dubbed? :?
mbozzo
Godzilla

Re: Eureka Seven movie trilogy!

Postby lhb412 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 pm

^Eureka Seven was dubbed in America ages ago - it came on Adult Swim roughly 10 years ago and has been released and rereleased on DVD and Blu-Ray. The spin-off series and film have also be dubbed and released here.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Anime & Manga