What are you watching/or completed? (Anime)

From Tetsujin 28 to Akira, from Macross to Miyazaki, there is an incredibly wide range of Japanese animated movies and TV shows to suit almost everyone's particular tastes! Discuss the wide world of anime and manga here!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: What are you watching/or completed? (Anime)

Postby EricDent » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 am

Kinda random that somebody like Discotek (who seems to love older stuff) hasn't picked up Tetsujin 28.
Speaking of giant robots, I saw a few episodes of Johnny Sokko and His Giant Robot (AKA Giant Robo) on a weird sci-fi channel when I went to San Antonio for the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble.

Also been watching a show with robots in it, Infinite Stratos (the first 6 episodes).
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
EricDent
Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am

Finished Infinite Stratos.
Lots of attractive ladies, cool robots, and decent amounts of action.

Will be watching Infinite Stratos 2 soon.

I forgot to mention purchasing the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Blu-Ray at a local Half Price Books, it was under $18.

Also while watching some of the Toonami stuff (just seeing what Dragon Ball Super was like) they showed a promo for Outlaw Star is coming back.
Wonder since it's on Adult Swim this time, if they will show the infamous hot springs episode...which was cut the first time they showed in on Toonami.
EricDent
Godzilla

Postby EricDent » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Went through Infinite Stratos 2 as well, they of course add 2 more ladies to the mix.
Still feels a bit unfinished, and I think they might do a 3rd season soon.

Bought the Code Geass Akito the Exiled thing, and watched the first Blu-Ray (4 episodes).
Lots of cool mecha action, with some political things going on. Still has attractive ladies in the buff sometimes.
Certain characters from Code Geass show up, and they are still cool.

Finished Little Witch Acadamia (dub) on Netflix, I really liked it.
Thought it was very cute, charming, and fun. Hopefully they make more of it soon, and hopefully they release the series & movies on DVD/Blu-Ray.
EricDent
Godzilla

Previous

Return to Anime & Manga