[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Dubbed ultra shorts on YouTube? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Dubbed ultra shorts on YouTube?

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Dubbed ultra shorts on YouTube?

Postby kidnicky » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Back in the spring,I was watching a dubbed series of ultraman shorts on (I believe) Taubuyara’s official channel. He was in some sort of monster dimension and would scan cards for abilities,such as a whip shaped like Eleking’s tail. Does anyone know what happened to this or where I can watch it again? It needs to be the dubbed version,though.
Twitter rxchrisg
kidnicky
Burning Godzilla

Re: Dubbed ultra shorts on YouTube?

Postby lhb412 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:26 pm

That was one of the dubs commissioned from William Winkler for several newer Ultra movies a few years ago. They encompass, if memory serves, the Ultraman X movie, Ginga movie, Ultraman Zero movie trilogy, and this Ultraman Ginga special - which they put on their YouTube its original original serialized form.

I believe what Tsuburaya does when they put these episodes on YouTube is provide them for a limited time and then take them down. Now that Mill Creek is putting out the official Ultra Series on home video the dubs will most likely be included on their respective releases.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes