[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I.D. question • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

I.D. question

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

I.D. question

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 am

I found this slick piece of art (available as a T-shirt thru RedBubble) and wondered if anyone can identify the female character in the lower left corner. I do not recognize the costume. Very curious. Plz help.

Thanks!
Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Re: I.D. question

Postby scyip » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:42 pm

I did a little research, and this appears to be La Belle Fille Masquée Poitrine (美少女仮面ポワトリン Bishōjo Kamen Poitrine, The Masked Belle Poitrine)
scyip
Godzilla Egg

Postby klen7 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:52 am

^Wow, good find
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 am

"Magic Girl" huh? Okay. Thanks so much. Pretty impressive investigative work to track this one down. I likely never would've figured it out. I was pouring through the vast mountain of 'straight-up' Toku shows and hadn't even thought of straying outside that area. Kudos to you, Sir! :D
Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Postby Baltan II » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Poitrine did get a role in one of the Kamen Rider Wizard movies, so that certainly doesn't hurt for greater recognition.
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes