[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
SkyRider online (subbed) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

SkyRider online (subbed)

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

SkyRider online (subbed)

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Would someone please point me to a site where I can DL subbed eps of SkyRider? KITsubs did the entire show, but the links on their site no longer work. (Their work is outstanding, BTW.) Any info is greatly appreciated.
Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Re: SkyRider online (subbed)

Postby Dr Kain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:24 am

They haven't finished Skyrider, they're only up to episode 34.
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: SkyRider online (subbed)

Postby Jinzo Ningen » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Yeah. I need to not use my phone to investigate. It drops too much info. I was able to backtrace some links on my home comp. Thanks.
Jinzo Ningen
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes