[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Mazinger Z: INFINITY (2018) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Mazinger Z: INFINITY (2018)

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Re: Mazinger Z: INFINITY (2018)

Postby The Shadow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Looks like I'll be waiting for the movie to hopefully hit the OnDemand service; the "closest" theaters to me are both about 40-45 minutes away (that's just getting there, not counting the drive back).

There's a multiplex AMC theater that's only 17/18 minutes away but it rarely runs any Fathom Events showings (and AMC is a part owner of Fathom Events); I think the last one may have been when the original Ghostbusters ran a couple years ago. The AMC theater doesn't have any problems running ads for Fathom Events though, which is somewhat frusttrating.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow
Burning Godzilla

Re: Mazinger Z: INFINITY (2018)

Postby klen7 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:43 pm

i got my tickets
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Previous

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes