[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Question regarding Ultra Brother appearances in series/film • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Question regarding Ultra Brother appearances in series/film

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Question regarding Ultra Brother appearances in series/film

Postby O.Supreme » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Greetings All... I just rewatched episodes 33/34 of Ultraman Taro (The Alien Temporer story), which reunites the 4 lead actors from previous series (Hayata, Dan, Go, and Hokuto). I know the Ultra Brothers appeared in several series episodes & films throughout the years, but I was wondering was this the last time the 4 actors that played their secret identities on earth all appeared until the Ultraman Mebius/Ultra Brothers movie in 2006? --I thought they may have all appeared together in another series/film...but am not sure...

Also...I know that at the end Taro severs his bond to Kotaro Higashi, so like Zoffy, in all later appearances he does not appear in human form. But I was wondering. Did the actor that played Kotaro want nothing to do with the series after its end? Is he still alive? -Just thought it was odd they would not even ask him to come back as a cameo like the other actors in the Mebius or Zero films.
Last edited by O.Supreme on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Re: Queston regarding Ultra Brother appearances in series/fi

Postby sentaison » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:04 pm

That is odd. Saburo Shinoda is still acting, so one would think that if he was interested Tsuburaya would have included him in the Mebius series and the movies.
sentaison
Godzilla

Re: Question regarding Ultra Brother appearances in series/f

Postby Baltan II » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:57 pm

For whatever it's worth, the Ultraman Wiki claims that Shinoda intended to reprise his role in Ultraman Mebius but didn't due to a scheduling conflict with a funeral he was attending. That wouldn't cover the reason for him not returning to the role in anything else though, there's been several opportunities where it could've happened.
Baltan II
Burning Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes