[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Google celebrates Ultraman and Tsuburaya • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Google celebrates Ultraman and Tsuburaya

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Google celebrates Ultraman and Tsuburaya

Postby kaijubait » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:19 am

I just got on Google to, you know, Google stuff, and was greeted by a nifty Ultraman cartoon.

I did some "googling", to see what this was all about, and found this:

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tech/google ... 16879.html
kaijubait
Godzillasaurus

Re: Google celebrates Ultraman and Tsuburaya

Postby lhb412 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 am

This is the greatest!

... but I utterly failed in my first pass through the game. I created the single worst Ultraman episode ever: an actor wearing only part of his monster costume, monsters failing to destroy anything, scenes aren't lit so you can't see anything, and a hero improperly harnessed for a flying scene (no doubt resulting in injury)!
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Benjamin Haines » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 am

Really cool.

EDIT:
Now it's trending on Facebook.

Last edited by Benjamin Haines on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby XvGojira » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

I can NOT get the head on the suit for the life of me.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:47 pm

^ I've mastered getting the head on, but I'm struggling with swatting the jets and crushing the shipping containers.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby Specium Ray » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Heh, I got really stuck on all of them until I tried it on a slow computer. Still couldn't get the planes swatted away.

Happy Birthday, Eiji!
Specium Ray
Godzilla Jr.

Postby klen7 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:01 am

you dont need to swat the jets, you just need to cut the ropes that they are hanging from by slashing through them like fruit ninja... as for the containers.. i am pretty sure i failed that each time
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Rody » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:37 pm

This was the coolest thing to see. I literally gasped when I opened up Google. They really did a great job! 8)
Rody
Godzilla

Return to Ultraman and Japanese Heroes