[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Kamen Rider V3 DVD set • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Kamen Rider V3 DVD set

He's Red and Silver, as tall as a building, and kicks the butts of Giant Monsters!! He's also Japan's most enduring and favorite Superhero!! From Ultra Seven to Ultraman Orb, discuss the many incarnations of Ultraman here!! Let's not forget Zone Fighter! Kamen Rider! Gridman! The infinity of Toei Sentai Teams! For such a small island, Japan is bursting with colorful superheroes! Discuss Japanese Heroes here as well!!

Moderator: Controllers

Postby Dr Kain » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:04 am

Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

So I've started watching V3 again and I have to say...it's a great, great series!! The first time around I was just kind of meh on it but this time....wow!

I have to say that we, Stateside fans, have it pretty lucky to have some legit releases of two of the best toku series I've ever seen, Kamen Rider V3 and Kikaider.

If you can afford it, I'd reccomend checking these two series out before they're all gone.

I'd say each is in my top 5 toku series with my other faves including: The Return of Ultraman, Kamen Rider Black and even though I've never seen a subbed episode...Ultra Q :lol:
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Thomas » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm

I picked this a few months ago and have only watched the first episode but I suspect that this series is going to be really great. Didn't continue watching it though as I moved into a phase where I don't want to watch anything with subtitles.

All the Generation Kikaida box sets are 10% off til the end of the year.

"The Bird did not look like Rodan, but he sensed it was the spirit of Rodan."

Mike Hanlon (It by Stephen King)
Thomas
Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 am

Doing another re-watch of this series...man, it doesn't get any better than this!
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:04 am

Hmm i'd be willing to give this series a try but is the $150 version the only one that was released in the US http://www.generationkikaida.com/store/ ... cts_id=148
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby king_ghidorah » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 am

Yeah...a lot of people have complaints about that BUT in Japan the same set would cost you 600 bucks. That's kind of a screwy logic I know but if you think of it has a discount maybe it makes it an easier pill to swallow?

I spent my whole tax return one year on all of the boxed sets from Generation Kikaider. Glad I did honestly. The only show I don't like very much is Inazuman but I'm still glad I have it.
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby klen7 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am

Yeh, i would just prefer a volumed approach so if it turns out it isn't my cup of tea then I'm only out $25.. If i buy the full set, i can't even make back 1/3 of what i paid for it on eBay because all the Malaysian sets are $20 for a complete set..
klen7
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Dr Kain » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:35 pm

One day I'll be able to get this set...
Dr Kain
Millennium Godzilla

Re: Kamen Rider V3 DVD set

Postby king_ghidorah » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:57 am

Finished V3 a month or two ago...V3 IS my Kamen Rider! One of my favorite shows of all time!
FTW
king_ghidorah
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby Silver Kamen » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 am

シルバー仮面!

Silver Kamen
Heisei Godzilla

Banned user

Postby king_ghidorah » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:31 am

I can deff respect that.