[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Space Jam 2 • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Space Jam 2

King Kong! Star Trek! The Lord of the Rings! Hellraiser! Star Wars! The Marvel Cinematic Universe! The Universal Monsters! Freddy and Jason! The Dead Trilogy! The DC Cinematic Universe! Battlestar Galactica! Hammer Films! Gorgo! The range of Western Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Movies and Television programs span the scope of the imagination; this is the forum to discuss them!

"Come get some..."

Moderator: Controllers

Space Jam 2

Postby Henry88 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:28 pm

ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: Space Jam 2

Postby lhb412 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

I'd rather they got Joe Dante back for Looney Tunes Back in Action 2.

... did you know that that film was originally supposed to be a direct sequel to Space Jam called 'Spy Jam,' starring Jackie Chan?
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Wed May 18, 2016 10:36 am

^ Although I was in my early 20's when it came out, I actually enjoyed Space Jam. But "Back in Action" I never bothered to watch. My son really likes it, and finally one day I decided to sit down and watch. What is amazing actually is all the little cameos, and the fact that this film is stuffed with all form of WB film history. I think enjoyed that aspect more then the film itself. They should just wait 10 more years and have Space Jam 2 be with Steph Curry...unless he turns out to be an arrogant jerk like Kobe or LeBron, which I hope doesn't happen.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby Henry88 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:00 am

Ryan Coogler to produce LeBron James' Space Jam
https://news.avclub.com/ryan-coogler-to ... 1829179713
ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:25 am

It's the Mon Stars fault he keeps losing in the NBA Finals :lol: .
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby lhb412 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Holy smokes, who would have thought that a Space Jam continuation would feature such a murderer's row of talent? I just hope they leave the Looney Tunes their classic, more difficult personalities, as opposed to the more generic, 'nice' versions they had the original Space Jam.
lhb412
Millennium Godzilla

Return to Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and Television