[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Roger Corman/Jim Wynorski's "COBRAGATOR"!! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Roger Corman/Jim Wynorski's "COBRAGATOR"!!

King Kong! Star Trek! The Lord of the Rings! Hellraiser! Star Wars! The Marvel Cinematic Universe! The Universal Monsters! Freddy and Jason! The Dead Trilogy! The DC Cinematic Universe! Battlestar Galactica! Hammer Films! Gorgo! The range of Western Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Movies and Television programs span the scope of the imagination; this is the forum to discuss them!

"Come get some..."

Moderator: Controllers

Roger Corman/Jim Wynorski's "COBRAGATOR"!!

Postby AVERY GUERRA » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:52 pm

So you guys know how I've been raving about getting the chance to work with two of my biggest idols legendary filmmaker/producer Roger Corman and the king of b-movies director Jim Wynorski?? I'll be publicist for their next big monster movie sensation for the SyFy channel entitled "COBRAGATOR" which stars Michael Madsen and Paul Logan among others... We'll here's the first images of what the titular beast will look like:

AVERY GUERRA
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and Television