[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3906)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2016) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2016)

King Kong! Star Trek! The Lord of the Rings! Hellraiser! Star Wars! The Marvel Cinematic Universe! The Universal Monsters! Freddy and Jason! The Dead Trilogy! The DC Cinematic Universe! Battlestar Galactica! Hammer Films! Gorgo! The range of Western Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Movies and Television programs span the scope of the imagination; this is the forum to discuss them!

"Come get some..."

Moderator: Controllers

How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2016)

Postby Henry88 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:08 am

ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/
Henry88
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2017)

Postby mr.negativity » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:07 am

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Re: How to Train Your Dragon 3 (2016)

Postby XvGojira » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Calling it, femme fatale villain that tests Astrid and Hiccup's relationship,and female Night Fury for toothless. HtTYD 4 will most likely show both couples (night furies and Hiccup/Astrid) with kids, just like Shrek 3.
XvGojira
Burning Godzilla

Postby mr.negativity » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:40 pm

mr.negativity
Meltdown Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:56 am

I used to love DW, but it seems since they left Paramount, and singed with FOX, and now Universal, their movies have been steadily in a decline. 3 movies a year? Going for quantity over quality...so sad. I am finding this with more and more animation studios these days. I used to champion DreamWorks over Pixar, but they have really let me down a least on the movie front. Admittedly some of their Netflix content (HTTYD the Series and Voltron) are still good.

Speaking in generalities...Zootopia was ok... Minions was god awful, Life of Pets...I have no desire to see, same with Dory, how all these film are breaking the Billion dollar box office is beyond me.

So sad that HTTYD 3 is pretty much the only film on DW current list of productions that I am looking forward to, now I have to wait another year. Still then, perhaps they will do another season of the series, perhaps going into events immediately after HTTYD 2 (Currently the plan is to have the entire 5 year gap between the 1st and 2nd film filled with the last 13 of 118 episodes in the early part of 2018)
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Well here we are in early 2018. The anticipation for HTTYD 3 coming next year in 2019 is still high for me. However the Animated Series developed by DW for Netflix "DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge" has just come to an end. Unlike many TV series which are pretty much blatant cash grabs and pointless filler, THIS SERIES: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DreamWorks_Dragons is actually very VERY good. I give it my highest recommendation. In a whopping 118 episodes (78 of which are on Netflix, you would have to seek out the first 40 online, or rent/purchase them on DVD as these were developed with Cartoon Network before the switch to Netflix) the 5 year timeline between HTTYD & HTTYD 2 is given quite a broad expansion, and a TON of world building. In addition, many characters from the novels by Cressida Cowell are introduced whereas, there would be no way to introduce them properly in just 3 films alone. In addition, new dragons written about in the novels, as well as all-new dragons are constantly discovered and documented. This series fills the space making the first two films perfect bookends to the series. In fact, since virtually nothing about HTTYD 3 has been revealed, I am somewhat sure that the epilogue to the last episode of the series, may point to some plot point that may (or may not) be explained in the 3rd film.

So with a little over a year left before HTTYD3 comes out, I encourage anyone who is a fan of the films, to check this series out. Many (though not all) of the original voice cast from the film reprise their roles for the series including Jay Baruchel, America Ferrera, and TJ Miller which gives it again, more credibility than many other kids TV shows based on films.

Also, if anyone wishes to have a discussion of the series, or films I'd love to talk about what I've enjoyed, and what I look forward to.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Postby O.Supreme » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 pm

First Trailer dropped:

I'm sure there's much more to this film, as this is only the first easer. Also, still highly recommend the animated series. Of any TV show taken from an animated film, DreamWorks Dragons is probably one of the best. it fills in the entire 5 year gap between film 1 and film 2 perfectly.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Return to Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and Television