[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
BLU-RAY/DVD/DIGITAL COPIES!!!!!!!! • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

BLU-RAY/DVD/DIGITAL COPIES!!!!!!!!

King Kong! Star Trek! The Lord of the Rings! Hellraiser! Star Wars! The Marvel Cinematic Universe! The Universal Monsters! Freddy and Jason! The Dead Trilogy! The DC Cinematic Universe! Battlestar Galactica! Hammer Films! Gorgo! The range of Western Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Movies and Television programs span the scope of the imagination; this is the forum to discuss them!

"Come get some..."

Moderator: Controllers

Re: BLU-RAY/DVD/DIGITAL COPIES!!!!!!!!

Postby O.Supreme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Greetings All....ok, as you all know I'm not a big fan of digital copes for numerous reasons. But...I figure if the Blu Ray I'm purchasing comes with one, I might as well take advantage of it. Unfortunately with so many services its all very convoluted. I had them across many different platforms. Somehow, though, some of those ceased to exist (Flickster for one example). Through a long grueling process, by some miracle I've got *almost* all of them in combined into one place, on Vudu and it hasn't cost me any money fortunately. However there are six films I have (all Marvel or Star Wars under the Disney banner), that are all on Amazon. If you go to Disney's digital site NOW they offer you multiple options of where you want to redeem your digital copy to, this was not always the case. But at the time when I redeemed these six particular copies, I was not using Vudu. Since then I have redeemed several other Disney movies on Vudu, and it will be my default site for digital films for now (until the next change...).

I need to know however, Is there a way to get my six digital copies off of Amazon and on to Vudu? If I had known I was going to use Vudu way back when, I would have went with them instead...Seems kind of underhanded that I have to go jump through so many hoops to access something I legally own. Its just for convenience sake if I go on vacation, or am visiting a friends house. Thank Goodness I have the reliable physical media. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank You.

*edit*...well that didn't take long, I found the moviesanywhere website and was able to link them all. Yay! All my digital movies in one place. For some reason i got a few free ones, but I see it was some sort of contractual thing. One of them was Ghostbusters (2016)... :lol: . Nice try, even for free I will not watch that film.
There are no more good TV Shows, only ones that haven't disappointed me yet.
O.Supreme
Burning Godzilla

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi, Horror, and Fantasy Films and Television