[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
King Caesar and Dagarah Images? • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

King Caesar and Dagarah Images?

Discuss items of general interests about all the Godzilla films--actors, favorite G suits. etc.

Moderator: Controllers

King Caesar and Dagarah Images?

Postby Enshohma » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:53 am

King Caesar is of course the giant Shisa from Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974) and Godzilla: Final Wars (2004), while Dagarah is the toxic sea monster from Mothra 2 (1997).

Amazingly, these two monsters barely have any decent sized photos, or clear screen captures online, and trust me, I've looked beyond the miniscule ones from obvious sites you might bring up (Tohokingdom, Wikipedia, etc).

Can anyone help me with these two characters?

Guess All of the Above Monsters' Names and Respective Places of Origin and Win a Prize!
Enshohma
Godzilla Jr.

Postby Benjamin Haines » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 am

Benjamin Haines
Meltdown Godzilla

Return to Godzilla Films In General