[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Godzilla Cell Phone game? (is it still coming) • Monster Zero x SciFi Japan - Archive Only

Godzilla Cell Phone game? (is it still coming)

Discuss items of general interests about all the Godzilla films--actors, favorite G suits. etc.

Moderator: Controllers

Godzilla Cell Phone game? (is it still coming)

Postby angilas » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:59 pm

I was wondering about the cell phone game that was either posted about on the main page or the boards months ago. It was supposed to be released in November I think but I havent heard anything about it since this summer.

What company was it for and what model cell phone? I had stopped buying games for my verizon LG for a while since I figured Id wait to see if it came out and Id have it be the next one I buy.

Any one seen any details on it though? and does anyone else remember it being posted about? I think there was even a website linked to it. I tried looking for the article in the archives but gave up.. guess Im lazy or thought I could save more time this way in case I skimmed over it.
Thank You Universal for your Generosity! and SFJ for running these contests!
angilas
Heisei Godzilla

Return to Godzilla Films In General