Celebrate ULTRAMAN DAY With Live Streaming Event This Friday, July 10th!
ULTRAMAN DAY Live Streaming Event
July 10, 2020
10am PDT to 2pm PDT
The Giant of Light arrived to save Earth 54 years ago and his name is ULTRAMAN. Raging monsters (Kaiju) and aliens roamed Earth, bound and determined to destroy everything in their path. It was up to the shining superhero to save everyone and everything.
To mark this occasion, Tsuburaya Productions, Elevated Games, Mill Creek Entertainment, The Licensing Group Ltd and Starlight Runner Entertainment will bring you a special FOUR HOUR live multicast at Shu.Watch with interactive sessions and content, and a special guest appearance by none other than ULTRAMAN himself.
● Join ULTRAMAN enthusiasts as Ultraman’s past will be celebrated, and the future of the Ultraman franchise will be unveiled.
● Meet host Jaron Hinds CEO of Elevated Games, and Kevin Winston of DigitalLA, who will share the UltrAR project and previews of the wild KAIJU KOMBAT game, coming out in September.
● View, for the first time, footage from Mill Creek Entertainment’s THE BIRTH OF ULTRAMAN Blu-ray, and vintage clips of memorable moments from the ULTRAMAN series.
● Listen to Editor in chief of Marvel comics C.B. Cebulski and Editor Tom Brevoort, the men behind Marvel’s The Rise of Ultraman comic series (Fall 2020).
● Discover the Ultraman brand effect on toys from legendary toy entrepreneur Marty Abrams of Mego Figures.
● Tune in as Jeff Gomez, CEO of Starlight Runner Entertainment and our very own expert in story world development and transmedia storytelling makes announcements about the future of ULTRAMAN in the media and introduces special guests.
● Watch as artist and illustrator Matt Frank speed-draws a poster of Gomora vs Ultraman to be raffled off at the end of the program.
● See Bin Furuya, the first actor to portray Ultraman in the live action TV series, demonstrate the correct way to do the SPACIUM RAY pose, which made Ultraman famous around the world.
● And be sure to stay for the giveaways, unboxings, announcements and greetings from Tsuburaya Productions in Tokyo, and a peak at a special, long-awaited Ultraman product.
Live multicast at Shu.Watch from 10am PDT to 2pm PDT, July 10, 2020.
About Tsuburaya Productions
Tsuburaya Productions, creator and copyrights owner of the superhero ULTRAMAN series was founded in 1963 by Eiji Tsuburaya, world-renowned special effects wizard also known for his special effects work on the Godzilla series. With more than fifty years’ experience, it is one of Japan’s oldest and most respected independent film and television production houses. Its popular Ultraman TV and film series which premiered in 1966 has been seen in over 100 territories worldwide and has spawned over 3,000 licensed products. In addition to production, the company also handles character licensing and program distribution and staging live stage shows both domestically and internationally.
About The Licensing Group Ltd
The Licensing Group Ltd (TLG) was founded in 1992 in Los Angeles by Danny Simon, one of the industry’s premier innovators and foreign licensing experts. The principal focus of the licensing agency is Entertainment, Lifestyle and Corporate Brand licensing. The Licensing Group continues to generate many successful licensing programs for both the domestic and global markets. The Licensing Group also represents manufacturers with the acquisition of licenses and consults on licensing to both licensors and licensees as well as to organizations and government entities.
About Ultraman Galaxy
Ultraman Galaxy is the official website for the Ultraman franchise for North America. They feature news, videos, licensing information, and product profiles for the Ultraman series of television shows and movies, and the transmedia universe of the Ultra heroes. Ultraman licensing in North America is represented by The Licensing Group Ltd. The Ultraman Galaxy website is a production of Starlight Runner Entertainment in association with Tsuburaya Productions Co. and The Licensing Group.