Win a GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Book Bundle From Titan!
Titan Books is offering a SciFi Japan readers a chance to win both of their tie-in books from Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures’ GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS!
Godzilla: King of the Monsters – The Official Movie Novelization, from author Greg Keyes, allows fans to delve further into the world of the latest film in the MonsterVerse franchise. The 352 page paperback retails for $7.99.
Written by Abbie Bernstein, The Art of Godzilla: King of the Monsters is an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the epic movie. Packed with beautiful concept art, on-set photography, and detailed insight from key members of the production, this beautiful 192 page hardcover book coffee table art book tells the story of how Godzilla and his foes were brought to life. The Art of Godzilla: King of the Monsters retails for $39.95.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES and INFORMATION
A. There are (3) prizes, consisting of one (1) Godzilla: King of the Monsters – The Official Movie Novelization and one (1) The Art of Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
B. The prizes will be shipped to the contest winners so entrants must include a valid mailing address. This contest is only open to participants in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
C. In the event that a winner chooses not to (or cannot) accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
D. One entry per person. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution of prizes allowed.
Duration of contest:
A. The “Titan Books GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS” contest runs from May 31 until 11:59pm on June 21, 2019.
How to enter:
A. Submit your name, email address, and mailing address for the random drawing.
B. Be sure to write “Titan Books GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS” in the subject header of your email entry. SciFi Japan often runs multiple contests at the same time, so any entries without “Titan Books GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS” in the subject header will be discarded.
Determination of winners:
A. Only contestants who have submitted the requested information will be entered in the final drawing. The first three randomly drawn eligible entries will be judged the winners for this contest.
B. SciFi Japan is not responsible for typographical, electronic or other errors in Internet operation affecting the offering, outcome, administration of the contest or the announcement of prizes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
C. The decision of Titan Books and SciFi Japan is final. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the SciFi Japan judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
D. Following the drawing, the winner will be notified via email.
THE “Titan Books GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS” CONTEST
Just email the following info to “Titan Books GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS” at email@example.com and you’re in the contest. Good luck!
About Titan Books
Titan Books was founded in 1982 and for many years operated out of the Forbidden Planet store in Drury Lane, London (UK). In 2000, now a part of TEG the company moved to its current residence on Southwark Street in South London, not far from the Tate Modern.
Titan Books originally came to prominence as the first British trade paperback/reprint publisher for long-running UK comics anthology series 2000 AD‘s — focusing primarily on the lead character Judge Dredd. However it soon added to its roster with a major distribution deal with DC Comics — starting with The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller in 1986.
The DC Comics deal was in many ways the first deal of it’s kind, bringing Graphic Novels produced by the comics giant to UK books and entertainment stores, making popular characters like Batman, Superman and the Green Lantern available to a general audience. This was quite an innovation and helped pave the way for a burgeoning Graphic Novels market in the UK today.
In 1992 Titan Distribution was sold to Diamond Comics and the team who co-owned the company parted ways. Nick Landau and Vivian Chueng took over full ownership of Forbidden Planet and in 1993 launched the umbrella company Titan Entertainment Group.
It was in the 1990’s that Titan Books seized on the opportunity to begin publishing movie and television tie-in books. Fans of major sci-fi and supernatural movies and TV shows were hungry to learn more about how they were made. With lavish art, concept drawings, info on special effects and interviews with the cast and creators, these books take you behind the scenes of some of the biggest shows and movies of their time. Some of the very earliest tie in books came from Alien, Terminator, Star Trek and Star Wars amongst many others.
In 1995 TEG launched Titan Magazines to help provide a swelling audience of thirsty fans more information on their favourite shows in a current and up-to-date way, launching magazines for Star Trek, Star Wars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Files and many others.
With fans ever hungry for more, Titan produced many fiction tie-in titles that took stories of major movies and shows further, introducing major new canon story-lines for key and minor players in each franchise. Some of the earliest fiction Titan produced was for Star Trek Next Generation, and has since grown to include Alien and Aliens, Terminator, Planet of the Apes and many TV shows including X-files, Supernatural, 24 and Fringe.
About GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS
Following the global success of GODZILLA and KONG: SKULL ISLAND comes the next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ cinematic Monsterverse: GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS. Directed by Michael Dougherty (KRAMPUS) from a script he wrote with Zach Shields, based on the character “Godzilla” owned and created by TOHO CO., LTD. The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species — thought to be mere myths — rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.
GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS stars Kyle Chandler (THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, MANCHESTER BY THE SEA); Oscar nominee Vera Farmiga (UP IN THE AIR, THE CONJURING films), Millie Bobby Brown (STRANGER THINGS) in her feature film debut; Bradley Whitford (GET OUT); Oscar nominee Sally Hawkins (THE SHAPE OF WATER, BLUE JASMINE, GODZILLA); Charles Dance (HBO’s GAME OF THRONES); Thomas Middleditch (HBO’s SILICON VALLEY); Aisha Hinds (STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS); O’Shea Jackson Jr. (STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON); Oscar nominee David Strathairn (GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK, GODZILLA), with Oscar nominee Ken Watanabe (THE LAST SAMURAI, GODZILLA) and Golden Globe nominee Ziyi Zhang (MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA, CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON).
The film was produced by Mary Parent, Alex Garcia, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni and Brian Rogers, with Zach Shields, Barry Waldman, Hiro Matsuoka, Keiji Ota, Yoshimitsu Banno and Kenji Okuhira serving as executive producers, and Ali Mendes and Jay Ashenfelter co-producing for Legendary. A presentation of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, in association with Toho Co. Ltd., GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS hits theaters worldwide beginning May 31, 2019. It will be distributed in 3D and 2D and IMAX by Warner Bros. Pictures, except in Japan, where it will be distributed by Toho; and in China, where it will be distributed by Legendary East.
For more information on GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ MonsterVerse Kicks Into Gear as the Next Godzilla Feature Gets Underway
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Trailer and Production Info From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Official Photos From Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Poster From Warner Bros. Pictures
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Trailer From Warner Bros. Pictures
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Monster Posters From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From NECA
- JAKKS Pacific Globally Launches New Godzilla Toys Inspired by Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Entertainment’s GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS
- More GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From NECA
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From Bandai
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS TV Spot 2 From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Titan Books Press Release
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS To Be Shown in ScreenX Format
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Product Line From JAKKS Pacific
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS TV Spot 3 “Intimidation” From Warner Bros. Pictures
- Win The GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Giant Godzilla Figure From JAKKS Pacific!
- Win The GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Godzilla Electronic Mask From JAKKS Pacific!
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS TV Spot 4 “Beautiful” From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS – 3 New TV Spots From Warner Bros. Pictures!
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Poster From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Final Trailer From Warner Bros. Pictures!
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Press Release
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Japanese Press Notes, Photos and Logo From Toho
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Final Credits
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS “Knock You Out – Exclusive Final Look” Video From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Bus Shelter Poster From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Cast and Director Interview Videos
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Non-Spoiler Review
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Update: The World’s Greatest Monsters Converge on the World’s Tallest Building
- Regal Cinemas Offering Exclusive GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Collectible Tickets
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Review 2 – An Earth-Shattering Extravaganza!
- Shipping This Week – GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Mothra (2019) Figure From NECA