GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS TV Spot 2 From Warner Bros. Pictures
Warner Bros. Pictures has provided SciFi Japan with the second TV spot for GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS. Entitled “Time Has Come”, the commercial debuted during the 2019 NBA All-Star Game on February 17th.
About Warner Bros. Pictures
Warner Bros. Pictures has been at the forefront of the motion picture industry since its inception and continues to be a leading creative force in the industry.
Warner Bros. Pictures produces and distributes a wide-ranging slate of some 18-22 films each year, employing a business paradigm that mitigates risk while maximizing productivity and capital. Warner Bros. Pictures either fully finances or co-finances the films it produces and maintains worldwide distribution rights. It further monetizes its distribution and marketing operations by distributing films that are totally financed and produced by others. Current multi-faceted co-financing joint ventures include those with Village Roadshow Pictures and RatPac-Dune Entertainment. Warner Bros. Pictures also has a distribution, co-financing deal with Alcon Entertainment.
About Legendary Entertainment
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television and digital (Legendary Television and Digital Media) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world’s most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $14 billion worldwide at the box office. To learn more visit legendary.com.
About Toho Company. Ltd.
Founded in 1932, Toho Co., Ltd. is one of the leading entertainment conglomerates in Japan. Toho is best known worldwide as the producer of the Godzilla films, as well as most of the films by the world-renowned director, Akira Kurosawa. Besides film production, Toho also distributes Japanese films (earning the highest box office receipts for decades in Japan) as well as foreign films through its subsidiary, owns first class movie theaters throughout Japan, produces legitimate plays and musicals, and has more than 100 entertainment-related subsidiaries.
For more information on GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS, please see the earlier coverage here on SciFi Japan:
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Trailer and Production Info From Warner Bros.
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Official Photos From Warner Bros.
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Poster From Warner Bros. Pictures
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Trailer From Warner Bros. Pictures
- New GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Monster Posters From Warner Bros. Pictures
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From NECA
- JAKKS Pacific Globally Launches New Godzilla Toys Inspired by Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Entertainment’s GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS
- More GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From NECA
- GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Figures From Bandai